Mutiny of the Damned (Darkiplier X Antisepticeye X Demon!Reader)

Suggested by: Izzy-chan132 and AwsomeFuzionZGamer.

Part two to "Code of Conduct".

=======================

"Come on, Olivia. Let's go home," you smiled, stretching your hand out so your four-year-old daughter could reach it.

"Momma, do I have to go to school?" your daughter asked, pouting slightly. Her bright green eyes gleamed with sadness.

"It'll be fun, dear, I promise," you told her, putting her on your stroller and pushing her and the new school supplies you had just bought out of the mall. "Anyways, it isn't until Monday. Today's Friday, cutie."

She nodded her pale head, beaming now that you had assured her.

"I don't wanna leave you, Mommy. Can you come with me to school?" she asked.

"I'm not allowed, sweetheart. But I'm going to pick you up when you're all done." You put her on her car seat and buckled her up so she was nice and safe. Mortals were so fragile... especially infants. Sometimes it was a hassle, but in the end, you really didn't mind. She was your child, after all. You chose this.

"Are we visiting Uncle Dark now, Momma?" Olivia piped up as you started the car.

"Yeah. I'm going to drop you off for the weekend, because I have to do something for work. Is that okay with you?" you asked.

"Yup! I love going to Uncle Dark's house! He has so many cool things, and he shows me magic tricks!" she laughed, bouncing up and down. You couldn't help but laugh slightly, knowing fully well they weren't just tricks Dark was showing your daughter.

When you arrived at Dark's house and undid Olivia's seatbelt, she immediately zoomed to the doorbell and jumped up to ring it. You quickly grabbed the sleepover bag for your child, and headed up to the front door as your best friend opened it.

"Hey there, kiddo! How are you?" he asked, smiling down and then picking her up. "Did you get taller? You've grown, haven't you?"

"I'm almost gonna be as tall as you, Uncle Darky!" she giggled as she clambered over his arms and onto his shoulders, playing with his hair. He chuckled and looked at you.

"Feisty one now, isn't she?" he asked.

"Well, enjoy it while you can. I've heard they grow up fast," you warned.

"Oh, how bad can they be?" He gave a tilted smile, and walked into the house as Olivia started combing through Dark's hair, making a parting right down the middle.

"Okay, Olivia, you be good for Uncle Dark now, alright? I'll be back on Sunday," you said, kissing her cheek.

"Don't you want to at least stay for dinner, (Y/N)? I've got the little one's favourite in the oven," he offered.

"Chicken nuggets, chicken nuggets!" Olivia squealed. "You're the best, Uncle Dark!"

"Sometimes I swear she loves you more than me," you sighed, grinning. "I would love to, but I don't want to be a burden. I'll see you around, though."

"Alright. Don't worry, she's safe with me," he assured you, and you waved goodbye to Dark and your daughter, driving away and to your "business meeting" a few cities away.

You awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing in the front of the car. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, as you realized it was dark out, and pouring rain. You were on the side of the road, having stopped so you could get some rest, instead of wasting money in a motel or anything.