Midnight Meeting (Goop X Demon!Reader)

Suggested by: @Loveaintsepiceye33

Sorry if this isn't good, I'm new with Goop. Let's get this over with, I'll probably post another one today to make up for this one. You may start the cringe.

==============================

You were walking down a long, dark alley, trying to get home after a long day. You were tired, and just wanted to lie down and sleep. You looked up at the sky and saw the full moon and an ebony sky sparkling with the diamonds called stars. Oh, how you wished you had wings so you could be up there. But you weren't that type of demon. You would never get to taste freedom, feel the sun above the clouds. Those were reserved for demons in a higher position than... well, you.

"Hey, girl," someone whispered behind you, and you felt a hand on your shoulder. You immediately spun around and saw a man with fuzzy green hair with a tight black t-shirt and skinny jeans. He was grinning at you.

"Don't touch me, weirdo," you sneered, poking his chest.

"Why not? It's hard to keep my hands off a little cutie like you," he winked, biting his lower lip. You frowned, hating being called cute.

"And don't call me that, either!" you shouted, getting pissed now. You felt your demon powers start to run through your fingers, but you forced them down. You couldn't go around flaunting them to perverted strangers. You needed to be careful.

"Don't call you what?" he smirked, leaning closer, knowing exactly what to say to play with your emotions. "Cutie?"

"Shut up or I'll make you!" To Hell with careful! You grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall, purple mist seeping from your fingertips. You expected him to be scared, to beg for mercy, but instead, he just laughed, throwing his head back.

"Cutie, you have powers!" he giggled. Was he always going to call you that now? "It's not the first time I've seen someone special like you."

"No? W-who else?" you immediately asked, intrigued. You actually believed him, because he didn't look scared at all. Usually when you did this to people, they cowered in fear, with your powers and all, but he didn't bat an eye.

"Oh, just someone I happen to know," he answered vaguely, lightly pushing you off. "If I see you again, maybe I'll tell you." He winked again, stuffed his hands into his jean pockets, and strolled away. You were too baffled to follow him, so you just headed back home to think things over.

You needed to see him again.

==========================

Word count: 394