Two

Lucy and I talk for a while before two guys walk in. "Oh guys, Lucy speaks up. This is Amy and she is our new house mate." She says enthusiastic. "Amy, this is Mason and this is Ethan." She says introducing the guys to me. "Hi, nice to meet you." Mason says. "It is nice to meet you, Amy." Ethan says with a smile. 

My school bag is already packed for school. Pencil case, textbooks, correct books for the subjects, glasses, earphones, notebooks and some other things needed. "Oh, you must be Amy." A girl says walking in to the room. "Lucy said you would be here." She says. "My name is Valerie." She says and smiles. "I am so excited that we will share a room together." She exclaims happy. "Sit down, I will tell you about everybody in the house. You will meet them at dinner but this way you can prepare yourself." Valerie says and sits down on her own bed. I sit down on mine and then she begins. "Lucy, you met her already but she is the sweetest really. She would do anything to make people happy and help anybody in the best way possible." I smile and then she continues.

"Paige is her roommate and she is very caring. Loves cats and other animals." She thinks. "Heather is the queen of the house." Making air quotes on the word queen, she continues and talks about Heather. "She is headstrong and can have a very strong opinion on people who she has just met. Don't let her get to you." Valerie warns. "Brooke is very dreamy and mindset." Moving on to the boys. "Ethan is the geeky type. Very curious and intelligent." He shares a room with Chester who seems to be very loyal and an amazing friend to have. "Mason is the sports freak and will never miss out on a training. You can totally see effect." She smiles. "Lastly, Elijah. Very curious and manipulative."

We decide on going downstairs to drink something when I meet three other people. Brooke, Paige and Mason. Valerie was right on the sports having effect on his body. He is very muscular. "Guys listen up." Valerie announces making everybody look up from whatever they are doing. "This is Amy and she is new her so be kind to her." She says and then we sit down on the couch.

"Dinner." Kate tells us as she walks towards the kitchen. "That is my seat." A girl says. She has curled her blonde hair and let if fall down her back. Her makeup is done beautifully but her face does not look very kind. I assume her name is Heather and Valerie confirms that with a sympathetic smile. "I am sorry." I say and get up to sit somewhere else but bump into someone while doing so. I feel a cold liquid being thrown on me. Heather laughs along with another guy. "I am so sorry. Are you alright?" The guy asks me and I nod. "I am fine." I say. He looks concerned. "My name is Chester." He says. "I'm Amy." I say. He gets me a paper towel to wipe the water of my skin before I sit down. "Thanks." I put my now wet hair into a ponytail before starting to eat dinner. "I'm very sorry." He says. "It is okay." I assure him and he looks relieved. 

"So Amy. What made you move here?" A guy I haven't met yet asks me while we are eating. "My aunt and uncle moved countries so I needed to move here." I say simply not wanting to make it dramatic. "What about your mom and dad?" Brooke asks me. "They died a few years ago."  I answer honestly. Brooke's smile fades. "I am so sorry." She says. "So they got rid of you?" Heather asks me. All eyes are on her now. I clench my fist under the table. "Heather, you can't just say that." Ethan tells her. Kate looks at her with a strict look. "That is unacceptable Heather, you know that." She says. 

Dinner was really good. Conversations were being held about how the day at school went or just things in general. I didn't say that much but if I talked it was to Valerie or Chester.

"Hi." Chester says as he sits down next to me. "Probably not the best first impression of me, hey?" He says. I laugh. "I think we need to be happy that it not the spaghetti sauce because that would have been way worse." I say and he agrees.

We talk about how long he has lived here and how everything is here. He has lived here since he was eleven. His parents are busy workers. "So they do not live in England?" I ask and he shakes his head. "They work in America and in the holidays they return here." He explains. He has got two younger sisters and one older brother.

"Time for bed." Kate says sending everybody upstairs. "Goodnight, Amy." He says. I smile. "Good night." I say and walk upstairs.

I get my things with me to the bathroom for a quick sower and then brush my teeth. Valerie and I chat while we are in bed. "How did you think it went?" Valerie asks me with a smile. "It was okay besides the negative comments from Heather. "She will be better once you get to know her." She explains. "I hope I will get to know her soon then." I say and Valerie nods. 

"I am tired and we need to be up early tomorrow so I am going to bed." Valerie says smiling. "Good night." She says smiling at me before turning off her light. "Goodnight." I say and fall asleep quickly.