Eleven

"The most people saw these people as a legend. To this day, nobody has ever saw one or met any of these people." Mr. Mayer explains. This class is about the typical British legends that people believed in in the olden days. "Did the Maluvays ever kill people?" Valerie asks which makes our heads turn to her quickly. "Yes, they did. Valerie." Mr. Mayer answers her. "But luckily they aren't around anymore so we don't have to worry." The man adds.

Economy class has started and a young man walks in. "Hello, ladies and gentleman." He looks around and I can see Valerie sitting up clearly happy with his looks. "I am Mr. Hallman and will be replacing Mr. Lancaster." He says with a smile.

"Married, kids and experience?" Elijah asks him interested. "Divorced, no kids and taught at Westminster University for 10 years." He tells us. "He sounds so mature for his age." Heather whispers over to us and Valerie agrees with her.

I get carried away by my thoughts and I begin to doodle in my notebook. Since I am still paying attention to the man speaking, I do not know what I am drawing until he looks over at me. "Amy, this is Economy. Not art class." He tells me with a strict look. That look quickly vanishes when he sees my drawing. That is the moment that I look down and realize that the cottage in the forest is drawn on the lined piece of paper.

"Where did you see this cottage?" He asks me. "Just a dream I had last night." I quickly lie and turn the page of my notebook to a blank one. Mr. Hallman looks at me suspiciously and then carries on with talking but he keeps his eyes glued on me.

"That kind of creeped me out to be honest." I tell Chester. "Don't worry, he mist be some kind of man that loves drawings." He tells me to make me feel better. I give him a small smile before Valerie walks over to us. "Did you hear what Mr. Mayer told us about Mulavays?" Valerie asks us. "Maluvays, Val." Chester corrects her and he nods. "Yes, we did and she also told us not to worry." I tell her and give her a smile. "I hope we do not have to. I am too young to die." She tells us dramatically using the drama tips Mr. Carter told her to use during her performance. "Die of what?" Mr. Hallman asks her. "Nothing sir." Valerie tells him, taking our hands and pulling us along towards the other corridor.

"We really need to stop talking about this in public." I tell Ethan, Valerie and Chester when we are spending our break in one of the empty classrooms. "Yes. We do." Chester agrees with me and turns to Ethan. "Is it really a good idea to go back there right now?" Ethan asks us looking around between the three of us. "Getting cold feet?" Chester asks him with a childish tone in his voice. "No." Ethan tells him in a stern tone. I take one of the strawberries out of the lunch box and eat the rest as well before the bell rings announcing that it is time for us to get to the next class.

Geography is next and according to Valerie his name is Mr. Hashtings. That does remind me of Spencer from Pretty Little Liars. He walks in and smiles at the students in front of him.

* * *

After our Physics class and a break, we have Science for 2 hours. "Pair up with a partner." Mr. Rutherford tells us and since Chester is beside me, we automatically pair up. He smiles at me. Since Mason's little accident, Mr. Rutherford tells us to put on a white lab coat and a pair of glasses to be safe. "Mix the two potions together and whoever gets the mixture to react to each other the quickest are the winners of this experiment." He tells us. Chester and I carefully mix the two liquids together. The first hour took so long since we just needed to wait for the mixture to create a reaction. Of course Valerie who was paired up with Ethan won this experiment since they added another potion to make the process quicker.

The second hour is spent by a lot of explanation about a science competition that would be held in a few weeks. The only people in our class that are signing up are Ethan and Paige. They sign the papers and then we do a assignment that he gives us.

We wish Ethan good luck and then walk back home. Chester and Valerie are pretty nervous about the fact that he is alone but he has his phone with him so he can ring us when there is something going on.

Ethan Williams POV

I take my time to search the house. It feels a little weird walking here by myself. The stairs creak as I walk up the steps and enter the corridor upstairs. To see if he has any other letters, I enter the office that is located in the corridor and close the door behind me.

I scan the room and a door in the corner of the room and open it. It reveals a small hallway. He really liked to hide his rooms. This house looks like a maze where you need to find everything yourself when you move in. "Let's see." I say when I walk into the small hallway. There are to very dark doors. There is a tag next to the doors. Future and Past. That is what I read. The curiosity hits me badly and I open the door which has the past written on it. A bright light surrounds me as I open it and close my eyes a little to not get blinded.

Soon the light fades a little and I see a view. It is a dark night and a red Volkswagen is riding on a small road that is surrounded with threes. The rain is pouring heavily as the car drives through the night. A big truck comes on the road with a massive speed and hits the red car with a lot of force. The car tilts on to its back and rolls over. The truck tilts as well and hits the car with a loud thud. A little bit later police cars are heard.

The police men investigate the crash and one of the police officers says something to the lady next to him. "The man is identified as for his wife." He tells her. "What were their names?" The lady asks him taking a pen from her pocket to write down their names. "Marilou and Steven Flemming." He tells her and she nods as she writes it down. My eyes widen and the view ends. I look around when the lighting has gone down. There is nothing that can explain or show me how that was done. There are slight tears in my eyes. It freaked me out. This is not a coincidence. It must have been the night when Amy her parents died. I rush downstairs not even going into the other room. I grab my bag and get out of the cottage closing the door behind me.

Chester is walking inside the hallway when I get inside. "We need to talk now!" I tell him and push him towards our room. "Man, it looks like you have seen a ghost." He tells me when we have entered our bedroom. "It was awful seeing it." I tell Chester who stairs at me like I am crazy. I explain what has happened and he looks at me with a unbelievable look on his face. "That is mental." He finally says and I look at him. "Do you want to see? I can show you." Is what I ask him when he is looking at the floor. "I do not know, honestly." He answers my question. "Shouldn't we talk about this?" What if we do? I can't just tell her that I just saw how her parent's died. We can not let her see either. That is a very emotional thing to see and I would not know how to deal with that.

"Mate, just calm down." He says when it has been a few minutes later and we still do not know what to do. "Dinner!" Kate tells everybody and we head over to the dining room. "Just act normal, sleep about it and then we will see." He tells me with a smile. I nod and take a deep breath before approaching the others. Amy sits down next to me and smiles. "How did it go?" She asks me curiously. "Good." I say simply. "Did you find anything?" I shake my head. "No not really." I tell her and begin to eat the dinner that Kate prepared.

I am practicing my guitar skills as Chester is getting a shower. I look over at the journal and read it through to see if there is anything useful. He wrote a lot about his wife and kids. When Chester is back in the room, I put away the diary and decide to got to sleep.