Four

We have English first and have a big test. Valerie had told me what to learn for it. Mrs. West let me make the test but would keep in my mind that it was my second day here. "I will grade it tonight so you will get the grades rather quickly." She says when we are all done. 

Design & Technology is up next. I take my place behind one of the computers in the classroom. "Excel sheets can be tricky to make so we will be practicing with those the following weeks." Mr. Lewis says as he shows us some things to do on the computers. We make some on our own and he explains some things to keep in mind while we make them. The bell rings letting us know that the break has started. Ethan and I read the script through together before we need to perform. When we know everything of by heart, we eat our snacks and then the bell rings. 

"Ethan and Amy." Mr. Carter calls us on stage with a bright smile. "Good luck." He says. We give him our scripts and then we begin. "I will never leave the city. You know that." I tell him following the script that we practiced. "I know but I want you to come with me. We can leave and go for the mountains." Ethan says pointing at the imaginary mountains that aren't there. "But my father will never except that." I say and look back at Ethan. "Your father will not find out." Ethan says and holds out his hand for me to take. "I will go with you." I say and he smiles. "Come on, let's go." He says ending the play. 

"Great, just great." Mr. Cater says when the class has finished clapping. "Good job." He says and smiles. "Heather and Elijah. You will perform on Friday." He tells them and they smile. 

We have Physics and get to class. Subjects that involve Math are normally not that hard but Physics is really the hardest thing especially this chapter of the book. When the bell rings, we get out our PE uniform, head to the changing rooms for PE and get changed. We walk towards the gym and we do a Basketball match. "Mason, if you can not behave, 20 push ups and 4 laps around the field." Mrs. Smith tells him with a strict expression on her face. "Not that hard, miss." He says and looks at her with a smile. Valerie rolls her eyes at his confidence. I laugh and continue, dribbling the ball towards her. 

Our last subject was Math. I walk towards my bedroom and quickly change. I notice that my charm bracelet is not around my wrist anymore. I search every inch of my side but can not find it anywhere. I empty my school bag out on my bed but it us nowhere to be found.

"Have you lost something?" Valerie asks when she walks in on me panicking. "I lost my charm bracelet." I say and she helps me look for it. After an hour of searching, we still haven't found the bracelet. My hands go through my hair. "Do not worry. We will find it. One time, I lost my hamster." She says randomly. "Did you find it back?" I ask her. "Yes but it was not alive anymore." Valerie says with a pout.

"I am sorry about your hamster but this bracelet means the world to me." I say. "We will find it. I promise." A knock is heard on the door. I open the door and it reveals Chester standing in front of our room. "Amy, I think I found something that belongs to you since you are the only person coming from London." Chester says holding up the bracelet. "Oh my god. Thank you so much." I say, without thinking I give him a hug and quickly wrap it around my wrist. "Where did you find it?" I ask him.

"It was on the floor in the kitchen, the clasp must have not been closed probably and it must have fell if without you noticing." He explains. "Thank you." I say again. "Just hold on to it and keep it safe. It must be important to you." Chester says with a smile. "Yes, it does." I say. 

I am cleaning up my room since I made a big mess looking for the bracelet. Lucy walks in to our room and smiles. "Brooke, Paige and I are heading over to Dream Bean. We were wondering if you two would like to join us. "Dream Bean?" I ask her. "The Dream Bean cafe is a cute cafe, a few streets way from here." Valerie explains to me. "I would love to." I say and Valerie agrees. 

We check out of the house and then take a 15 minute walk towards the little town. It holds a few small boutiques, cafes and pubs. We enter and sit down in the booth. "So, Amy. How are you liking the school so far?" Paige asks me. "I really like it." I say. "You and Chester seem pretty close." Valerie mentions. "I have only known him for three days today." I say and she nods. "But he is kind right?" She asks me and I nod. "Yes, he is." I say. Her attention goes to the waiter, who approaches up to ask for our orders. "What can I get you girls?" He asks us. "The Strawberries & Sprinkles Frappuccino, please." Brooke orders. "Caramel & Choco Frappuccino for me." Valerie orders quickly looking at the menu card and choosing a random drink. "Strawberries & Bananas Smoothie, please." Paige orders. I scan the menu card on our table. "For me the Cookies Milkshake, please." I order and he smiles. "Will be right there." He says and walks away with out orders.

As we drink our drinks, the conversations we are holding are a lot of fun and silly at times. "He is so over her, did you see how excited Mason was when Mr. Carter paired you to up to perform?" Valerie asks Lucy. "Yes." She smiles a happy smile and drinks from her drink. "He asked me to help him with Physics." Lucy says and we smile. "That is amazing." We drink up our drink. This milkshake is really good. 

We arrive back at the house and check back in . It is almost time for dinner so we stay in the living room. The guys are in the living room so we just talk with them. "Dinner." Kate announces. We get in our seats to eat dinner. Ethan and I talk about our performance. "At least no body forget their scripts or had a massive failure moment." He says with a smile. "That would have been awful." I say. "The performance will only work if we practice so please focus." Heather tells Elijah. "We have two days to prepare." Elijah mutters clearly not caring about this play. "Do you really think that Julia Andrews practices her script one time before a performance?" She asks him looking serious. I laugh since he pulls a confused look. He probably does not know who Heather is talking about. "Performance?" Kate asks them.

"Elijah and I will be performing a scene from a role play for Drama class." Heather says smiling. Kate looks confused. "It is basically a scene from a romantic play that Mr. Carter has printed out for us. Amy and I already performed today." Ethan explains. "Did it go well?" Kate asks us and we nod. "Good." Kate says before leaving the dining area to do something in the kitchen. 

After dinner, I am reading a magazine in the living room when Kate walks in. "Hi." She says with a smile and sits down in the seat across from me. "Are you liking it so far?" She asks me. "Yes, very." I say and smile. "If you ever need anything or just want to talk. You know where to find me." She says with a smile. "Thank you, Kate." I say thankful and smile. "No problem." She says and then leaves with a smile. 

"It is 21:30. Everybody in their rooms now." She says when I am already in my room, preparing to get in bed and fall asleep.