Seven

Everybody is in their hiding places waiting for Brooke to walk into the room. When we finally hear footsteps, we pop out of the spaces and yell surprise only then to realize that it is Elijah. "If I would get greeted like this every morning, I would not even mind getting up though." He says with a sarcastic tone in his morning voice. "Get down, idiot. She can be here any minute." Mason says irritated and pulls him down so that he is hidden.

"SURPRISE!" Is what we all yell when this time Brooke walks inside. Mason and Chester pop the party poppers which causes all of the confetti to explode. Kate told us that a party was allowed to be held but we needed to clean all of the mess up ourselves. "Oh my god." Brooke squeals. "You actually organised a party?" She asks us amazed. "Of course." Valerie says giving her friend a tight hug. "Happy Birthday!" She congratulates. The others including me, congratulate her as well and lay our presents out on the table. "I have made your favourite breakfast." Kate says walking in with a big plate of pancakes for us. "It is not only her favourite, Kate." Mason says looking at the big pancakes on the plate. A lot of whipped cream goes on top of his pancake making me wonder it this isn't bad for his work out routine.

"Oh presents!" Brooke squeals when she looks over at the gifts when she is done with breakfast. After opening Lucy's gifts, she opens mine and smiles. "This is wrapped really pretty." She smiles. She opens the present. It is a set of different perfumes, different sets of jewelry and a painting for in her bedroom. "Oh this is so pretty. Heather this will be perfect for in our bedroom." She tells her friend. "Yes, it is." Heather smiles brightly.

"What now?" Brooke asks us. "Somebody dropped this off a minutes ago." Kate says and walks in with a big bouquet of flowers. Brooke looks confused. "Read the card." Lucy says giving it to her. "Okay." Brooke says as she reads the little card. "Open the door?" She reads out. Brooke walks towards the door and opens it up. A loud shout is heard and we begin to worry. "Oh my god, Alex!!!!" She yells. A tall guy walks in to the room. "I am so happy that you are here!" Brooke says hugging him tightly. "My sister only turns seventeen once, hey. I could not miss it." The guy that turned out to be her brother tells his little sister. I smile at them. "How did you come here?" Brooke asks him. "Well I took the train from home and Kate has picked me up there." Brooke wipes away her tears and smiles at Kate. "Thank you so much." Kate smiles at her words. "Just enjoy this day together."

We have a nice time talking and we get to know her brother Alex. A few others already know him but I do not of course. After the two catching up, we decide to play a game of truth or dare and everybody is a little nervous for what everybody has in mind for us. "Truth or dare? Heather." Lucy asks her friend and smiles. "Dare." She says confidently. "Tell us you're biggest fail moment." Heather thinks. "One time I was in the cafeteria and wore my new high heels. I tripped and fell on the floor." She tells Brooke turning red at the memory. "Truth or dare?" Her eyes scan the room for someone to choose. "Ethan." She says and smiles. "Truth." He says. "Have you ever liked a girl in this house?" Ethan turns bright red. "Yes." He admits. "Who?" Paige asks. "Macy." He says with a sad voice. Heather smiles. "I knew it. She liked you too." Heather confessed to Ethan. "She did?" He asks her. "Of course, she talked about you all the time after that kiss." Heather says with a smile. "Really?" Ethan asks her with a smile. "Yes." Heather says smiling at him.

"Favourite color?" Paige asks. "Navy blue." I say and smile since it is the color of the dress that I have on today. "Truth or dare? Valerie." Valerie thinks. "Dare." My thought wonder about things that I can dare her to do. I am so bad at these things. "Swap shoes with Mason for one hour." I say. "Seriously. His feet smell." She complains. "It is a dare." They do as they are told but Mason has a harder time since he needs to wear boots with a heel. "Good, let's make this hour a quick one and carry on." Mason says as she sits down so that he does not need to walk anymore.