CHAPTER 12- PRINCE CHARMING

'Oh, my God! Sir.' Kumar hurried towards them. Hearing his voice Ahyan looked away but Mahdia didn't, she couldn't move her gaze from the gorgeous man.

Ahyan shifted little and only then Mahdia looked away. She sat up and Ahyan stood up too.

'Shit' he muttered dusting the dry dough of his shoulder and arms. Mahdia slowly looked up at him, a crimson red color crept up her cheek. She looked at him forgetting that she too is covered with dough.

Ahyan stood up, he looked at Mahdia who quickly looked away smiling.

'Are you fi...' Ahyan paused as he recollected that young girl from the airport, even this girl looked same age. He straightened up, his jaw clenched in anger.

'Kumar.' He said sternly. His voice made Kumar and Mahdia both flinch.

'Yes, sir!' he said, his voice quivering.

'We are going back to the hotel.' He said and without waiting for Kumar to respond, he turned around walking away.

Kumar glanced at Mahdia, he seemed confused if to help the girl or walk with his boss.

He simply muttered a sorry to Mahdia and turned around, he ran to catch up with Ahyan.

Mahdia slowly stood up, her gaze on the stranger's back. She had met many hot men in her life, many had approached her too but she had rejected them all. She had always believed her prince charming will come one day, and when he does she will know with just one look. Mahdia smiled dreamily; she felt that connection with this stranger that she had always wanted to feel with her prince charming.

She snapped to reality when her phone rang, she picked up the call and informed Lydia she will come in ten minutes. After cutting the call, she looked up at the direction where the stranger disappeared to. She shook her head smiling at her own silliness. She dusted off the dry dough her face, shoulder, and hair.

Shit! That gorgeous stranger saw her so messy. Mahdia bit her lower lip feeling conscious and embarrassed.

************************************

Lydia frowned as she watched Mahdia knead a dough so gently, starry eyed she stared front into oblivion, a dreamy smile on her lips. Lydia glanced at her watch, it's been half an hour since Mahdia had started kneading the dough.

In fact, since she had come to the café covered in dry dough she looked different, with a shy smile and twinkling eyes, she looked clearly lost.

Lydia had been ignoring this but now it is disturbing the production. She sighed and walked towards Mahdia.

Ever since Mahdia met the stranger outside the grocery shop, she just can't stop thinking of him. His brilliant black eyes behind his square rimless grass, his diamond cut face, his slightly trimmed stubble matting his chiseled jaw gave him a rugged look, his nose, and lips. The best feature for Mahdia was his dark eyes, it looked mysterious yet familiar, strangely familiar. And the touch, it felt so comforting. How can a stranger feel so comfortable and familiar? Unless it is destiny. Unless that stranger is the prince charming Mahdia had been waiting half her life.

Mahdia snapped out when she heard Lydia clear their throat right into her ears. She turned her head and found Lydia looking at her. Her arms crossed. She looked at her with an eyebrow raised. It is then Mahdia realized she had wasted a lot of time, kneading the dough. She looked down at the now hardened perfectly kneaded dough and then back at Lydia.

'Sorry.' She muttered embarrassed.

'Babes are you okay? You are looking funny.' Lydia said, she sounded serious. Alex who had been working amongst the hot oven turned around and giggled. He stopped only when Mahdia glared at him.

'Nothing...nothing...I will just...come in my cabin in 5minutes.' Mahdia gave up. She removed her apron and dropped it on the counter. She turned to the other workers and asked them to focus on their work. She then looked at Lydia, they gave each other an understanding nod and then Mahdia turned around walking towards her cabin.

*************************************

Mahdia looked at her reflection in the glass mirror, she and Lydia had managed to clear the dough of her yet there are traces of it in her hair. Mahdia didn't want to waste time going home and fixing herself. She stared at her reflection. Minus the dough, she didn't look bad. Her hair tied in a loose braid, her face like always glowed. She had been wearing layers of woolen wear when she had dashed into the stranger but now with them off her and she dressed in a yellow turtleneck full sleeved top and black pants she looked slimmer than with the heavy woolen wear. Mahdia sighed, she wished the stranger looked at her now.

There is a knock at the door and Mahdia turned around, Lydia stood at the entrance.