CHAPTER 67- AHYAN'S NEW HOTEL

Mahdia felt herself suppressing her yawn at the party for the nth time. She is super bored. Ahyan is introducing her to many of his business colleagues. She greeted them politely. They were surprised with Mahdia's perfect French accent. Every time someone complimented her she looked at Ahyan who beamed at her with pride.

After a while, Mahdia felt her feet hurt and she decided to sit for a while. Ahyan made her sit at one of the roundtable and left to attend his guests.

She gestured a waiter carrying tray filled with glasses of water. She took a glass.

'Bonjour Madame.' Mahdia turned her head and found a French man in his 60s sit beside her. He held a glass of red wine and looked at Mahdia with a gaze that made her uncomfortable. She shifted little.

'Bonjour.' She said politely. He smiled, 'Wine?' he extended his glass.

She shook her head refusing politely, 'Sorry, I don't drink.'

'Please Madame, I insist.' He pressed on. She looked away from him and searched for Ahyan. Her gaze fell on Ahyan who is surrounded by few girls chatting happily with him. She frowned, not liking the way the girls are showering her husband with all the attention.

'Miss please, have some wine with me.' The irritating man pestered. Mahdia frowned at him.

Miss? Excuse me, I am a Mrs, now. is what Mahdia wanted to say, but she looked away and back at Ahyan who is still talking with the girls. This angered her, she turned to look at the old man and smiled sweetly, 'Sure.'

The man looked delighted, he called for the waiter. Mahdia eyed Ahyan angrily.

'Thank you, Mr. Malik it was amazing talking to you.' Hannah said extending her hand. Ahyan smiled politely taking her hand. They shook hands. Just then someone held their hand and jerked it away. Ahyan and Hannah turned their head to the side, Mahdia stood beside them. Ahyan saw she had a glass of red wine and Mr. Simon beside her, his hand on her waist. Ahyan frowned.

'Hello, bitch. I mean Miss. Hannah. Mr. Simon had introduced you to me.' Mahdia said faking sweetness. She sounded clearly drunk.

Hannah frowned at her while Ahyan gaped at her. Mahdia moved towards Ahyan and held his arm, 'I am Mahdia, Mrs. Mahdia Siddiqui, Ahyan's wife.' she emphasized the word, wife, to make her position in Ahyan's life clear. Hannah just flashed an awkward smile and said, 'Jason, he is my husband. He is somewhere...' Hannah looked around, her gaze pausing at the bar counter.

'Over there!' she pointed.

Mahdia turned and looked where Hannah was pointing, a man in a white suit sat drinking and talking with other business men and women.

Mahdia felt embarrassed, she looked at Ahyan who is now glaring at her. She gulped.

'Mahdia, now we have all introduced ourselves so shall we leave.' Mr. Simon smiled at her when she looked at him. But before she could respond, Ahyan stepped in and held Mahdia's wrist bringing her to his side.

'Mr. Simon, my wife will leave with me little later. I would appreciate if you would leave us.' He smiled politely, but Mahdia noticed his curled fists. Mr. Simon gave a disappointed look at him and then at Mahdia and turned to leave.

'I will leave too.' Hannah said awkwardly and walked towards the bar counter. Mahdia looked guiltily at Ahyan who simply took the wine glass from her and walked away. Mahdia lowered her head feeling ashamed.

******************************************************

Their car journey was a silent one, Ahyan was annoyed with Mahdia and so he sat in the passenger's seat beside the cab driver. Mahdia felt tears in her eyes, she isn't liking the distance.

'Ahyan!' she gathered courage as she followed Ahyan inside the hotel room. He ignored her and walked towards the bed.

She bit her lower lip fighting back her tears. Ahyan removed his coat and sat on the edge of the bed removing his shoe.

'I... am... sorry.' She said crying now. Ahyan looked at her and sighed. He got up and walked towards her. Mahdia had her head lowered, 'I am sorry.' She said again. Ahyan hugged her and she held him tightly, crying.

'Shh....' He said caressing her hair. She moved her head and looked up.

'I embarrassed you.' she sniffed.

Ahyan held her face in between his palm, 'Hannah was boring me anyway,' he smiled, Mahdia is relieved, she smiled too. 'But I didn't like that Simon sticking to you.' he pointed out. Mahdia lowered her head again.

Ahyan hooked his fingers under her chin and made her look at him, 'Mahdia, you needn't be insecure. Because I am only yours.' He smiled at her. Mahdia wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and smiled at him, 'and I am only yours, hubby darling.' She winked at him.

Ahyan smiled and kissed her forehead.

'Gosh! I am so tired, I will go take bath to freshen up.' Mahdia said turning around.

As she removed her earrings, Ahyan walked up to her and hugged her from behind. Mahdia looked at their reflection and smiled. He brought his lips closer to Mahdia's ear and whispered.

'I am tired too.'

Mahdia shivered with his breath fanning her earlobe. She felt his fingers rest on the zip at the back of her dress and she had goose-bumps. Slowly, Ahyan unzipped her dress and turned her around.

Mahdia blushed as he tugged her dress and it dropped to her feet on the ground.

*************************************************

'Wow!' Mahdia smiled playing happily with the bubbles in the bathtub.

'You like it.' Ahyan asked shifting closer. Mahdia looked at him, her smile faded finding him so close to her. Mahdia lowered her gaze nodding shyly. Ahyan took a handful of the foam from the tub and placed it on her shoulder, slipping his palm from her shoulder to the length of her arm, sensually. Mahdia closed her eyes, a shy smile on her lips. Ahyan pushed aside the hair from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder and neck. Mahdia leaned against him and kissed his cheek. Ahyan smiled and made her face him. She smiled as he leaned forward and she leaned back against the bathtub. Ahyan came over her and kissed her lips passionately.

Soon, they landed up making love in the bathtub.

After they were done bathing and making love in the bathroom, Ahyan carried Mahdia to the bed and once again they made love.

'I love you.' Mahdia said snuggling closer to him.

'I love you too.' Ahyan replied kissing her forehead. They cuddled together and fell asleep.

***************************************************

Oops, guys, Mahdia embarrassed Ahyan. Jealous plus drunk Maddy is cute :) Poor Mr. Simon was disappointed :D but not us :) How was their romance, guys?

So what are your comments reading the Chapter? Do tell me :)