TEASER

Mahdia felt butterflies in her stomach as Ahyan ran his fingers through her wet tresses. Ahyan had always wanted to do this, his heart began racing. He leaned forward. Mahdia closed her eyes feeling his nose touch her cheek. Her breath caught in her throat as he kissed her cheek. He moved his lips to her ears and whispered, 'I promise, we will make this work. We will be together.' Mahdia felt goose-bumps feeling his hot breath tickling her ear lobe. He tilted his head and moved his lips towards her slightly parted quivering lips.

He kissed her softly, Mahdia took few seconds to kiss him back.

Ahyan moved behind Mahdia and hugged her from behind. Reflexively, she stiffened but relaxed feeling comfortable in his embrace. He rested his chin on her shoulder, tilting his head little he looked at her closely.

'Oh, Mahdia!' he nuzzled his head into her hair, his lips grazing her cheek sending shivers down her spine. She smiled placing her palms over his.

'Promise, we will get married?' She said with a pout. Ahyan nodded and kissed her cheek, 'Promise.'

'Ahyan.... Are you free tonight? Ma wants to meet you, to talk something important.' She said.

************************************************

How was the teaser guys, interesting? exciting? What you guys think will happen next?

Do share your reaction in the comments.....