CHAPTER 47- FINDING A SOLUTION

'Ahyan, you promised we will talk.' Mahdia reminded Ahyan as they entered his apartment. Ahyan turned to look at her, 'First change, else you will fall ill.' Ahyan said walking into his room. Mahdia smiled, he cares for her. Ahyan came out with his casuals in hand, 'I don't have any female clothes, just wear anything for a while till the dresses dry....and we finish talking.' Ahyan added when Mahdia looked at him crossly.

Mahdia nodded and went inside the room, after she locked the door Ahyan walked towards the windows to close the curtains, he has decided to change in the living room itself.

Mahdia removed her overcoat, the cool air hit her bare arms and she shivered. If she knew this was going to happen she wouldn't have worn sleeveless floral printed top. Mahdia felt awkward going through his clothes, mostly business suits.

Mahdia glanced nervously at the door and after assuring it is locked, she quickly undressed.

'Shit!' the water has drenched even her inners. She is now regretting standing in the rain big time. And then it came a loud sneeze.

'Are you fine?' Ahyan called from outside.

'Yes, yes... please don't come in I am in my inners.' Mahdia panicked.

Silence!

Mahdia bit her tongue. Outside Ahyan turned pink.

Mahdia tip toes till the door, she twisted the door knob, it is unlocked, she quickly locked it again. She then tiptoed back to the cupboard.

'I hate being stuck in wet clothes.' She made a face.

She fished out a three-piece business suit, she looked at the door again and quickly stripped her inners and with a towel dried herself.

She wore his sky blue formal shirt, his formal pants (she also wore a belt to keep it in place) and his coat. She is thankful they are all loose and so her figure is completely hidden. And thanks to the coat, she won't feel awkward about being braless. She opened her hair and tied it with the towel.

'How long are you taking?' Ahyan's agitated voice floated from the living room making Mahdia smile.

Ahyan switched on the heater, he placed his clothes on the drying stand and placed it near the heater.

Mahdia came out with her clothes. 'Finally!' Ahyan took her clothes from her hand before Mahdia could say anything. Clearly, Ahyan didn't know how to deal with women.

'Oh!'

Mahdia's eyes widened as Ahyan accidentally dropped her bra. Ahyan looked at it before dropping her clothes over it, purposefully.

'I think.... you...you...should.... dry them.... sorry.' Ahyan apologized red faced. Mahdia nodded, her cheeks burning as well.

'Come.' Ahyan held her hand and made her sit on the chair, he went around her.

'I don't know why you girls keep long hair, takes so much time to dry.' He complained as he stood behind her and dried her hair with the towel.

Mahdia smiled, firstly no one asked him to dry her hair yet he is and on top of that, he is complaining. He is so cute, she thought and her smile widened.

Ahyan then placed the towel on the stand. Mahdia moved her hair resting it on her right shoulder.

Ahyan sat on the sofa facing her. He looked at her and Mahdia knew it is the time to talk. She had been preparing her lines since last night after she had spoken to her mother and now when Ahyan is sitting right in front of her, she is blank.