CHAPTER 31- AHYAN HELPS MAHDIA

After having snacks, the trio made their way to Eiffel tower. This time Mariam insisted to go in the tower. But seeing the queue Mahdia dropped her idea. Ahyan didn't like Mariam's fallen sad face, so he took them to the ticket counter. They stood in the line and all the while Mariam kept gushing how awesome Ahyan is and how boring her aunt is. Mahdia kept rolling her eyes.

Once they got the tickets and they ventured in the tower, they knew that standing in the long queue was worth it. Here Mahdia also found out that Ahyan fears heights. The time when he held her arm she felt goose-bumps and giddy again.

They had a good time exploring the tower, looking at how smooth Ahyan was with Mariam, Mahdia blushed with the thought of him being with their kid. She slapped her forehead, stop thinking so much, she mentally said to herself.

After Eiffel tower, they went for a river cruise. Mahdia in between all this took the time to call her mother and tell her they will be coming late, she didn't mention about Ahyan.

As she cut the call, she looked at Ahyan and Mariam standing facing the river, she is pointing at something excitedly and Ahyan is listening to her all the while holding her protectively. Mahdia smiled, she is sure Ahyan will impress her mother just like how he won Mariam's heart, and winning her heart is the toughest job in the universe.

Mahdia couldn't ignore the similarities between the two, not only did they look kind of similar their personalities were also similar, both boring and practical.

Mahdia happily suggested they click fun selfies but as expected both refused but this time Mahdia didn't take no for an answer and she forced them to click photos also smile in the photos.

***********************************************

Their fun time ended only by evening. Now, they sat facing the Eiffel tower. In the night with the beautiful lights on, Eiffel tower looked more majestic. Ahyan smiled taking in its beauty. Mariam's energy hadn't wavered, she was running around playing by herself. Mahdia watched her with a smile.

Ahyan sighed, Mahdia turned her head and looked at him. He leaned back resting all his weight on his palms, he is looking ahead. Mahdia admired him from the side.

'I am going to miss this.' Ahyan said. Mahdia's smile faded.

'Why?'

'I am leaving tomorrow.' He said looking at her. Mahdia's heart fell as he said this. She stiffened.

'What happened?' Ahyan asked. Mahdia shook her head, she looked ahead and quickly blinked back her tears. Her whole day was amazing but everything now spoilt.

Ahyan shifted little and placed his palm on her shoulder, Mahdia closed her eyes taking in her tears but it was proving difficult- he will be leaving tomorrow.

Ahyan squeezed her shoulder and she looked at him forcing a smile, 'I will miss you.' she said. Ahyan nodded, he moved his hand and leaned forward.

'When I came to Paris I didn't know I will meet you all.' Ahyan said looking at the tower again. Mahdia looked at him, her lower lip trembled as she tried not to cry. She wanted to hug him, but all she could manage was shift a little closer. Ahyan looked at her and smiled, she forced a small smile again.

***************************************************

The cab stopped in front of Mahdia's home. Mahdia forced herself to say 'Bye!' but before she could climb down Mariam began insisting that Ahyan comes with them. Mahdia had to sternly ask Mariam to shut up but Ahyan agreed to come. Mariam looked at Mahdia and showed her a tongue.