CHAPTER 63- FAIRYTALE

Ahyan walked towards her while Mahdia lowered her gaze moving her hand from her ear. Ahyan moved his hand, Mahdia closed her eyes as his fingertips brushed against her cheek. Gently he removed her earring and she smiled. Ahyan held her shoulders and made her turn towards him, she kept her eyes closed as he hooked his finger under her chin and lift her face. She smiled.

He took a step back, leaning against the wall he admired her from far. Mahdia felt his gaze on her but felt very shy to meet his eyes.

Ahyan leaned forward and hugged her, Mahdia opened her eyes. She is taken aback for a second before wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him too.

'I missed you so much.' He said nuzzling into her neck, he inhaled her fragrance and felt tantalised.

'I missed you too, Ahyan. I missed you so much.' She said hugging him tighter.

After a while, they broke apart. Ahyan looked at her briefly before saying, 'see I told you I will make this happen.' He smiled and she nodded. But her smile quickly faded. Ahyan understood her thoughts, she is worried because of his parents. But tonight, is their wedding night, first night as a married couple and Ahyan doesn't want Mahdia to take stress or think of anyone but him.

'I have something for you. Wedding gift from a husband (he pointed at himself) to his wife.' he held her shoulder, Mahdia lowered her gaze and smiled. He walked towards the drawer of the dressing table and took out a red box.

'Here.' He opened it and showed it to her. Mahdia's eyes widened seeing a beautiful delicate gold and single solitaire necklace.

'Lovely.' She said admiring it. Ahyan smiled feeling glad she liked it. Mahdia then turned around gesturing him to tie it for her. Mahdia looked up at their reflection in the mirror as Ahyan tied the necklace.

'Perfect.' She said caressing her necklace. Ahyan placed his palms on her shoulder and smiled at their reflection.

Looking at their reflection, Mahdia felt they looked picture perfect like the couples she used to love reading in romantic novels. She tilted her head and looked at Ahyan. She realized her life is no less than a fairytale.

Ahyan then turned her around and smiled at her, 'You must be tired, and this dress also looks heavy. Go change okay?' he said. Mahdia nodded her head but she felt little disappointed as she was hoping for something else, but then she is very sleepy and tired with the wedding and carrying these heavy clothes.

*************************************************

Mahdia felt uncomfortable as she stepped out wearing her red and black night robe, inside is a flimsy satin night dress reaching her mid-thigh. She wanted to wear her usual pyjamas but Zaynab was strict No-No to it and she handed her this, she had gotten this recently from the store for Mahdia.

Ahyan had removed his Shervani and was wearing a simple white Kurtha. Mahdia noticed he had some paper in his hand. He adjusted his glass and read the paper.

'What is it?' Mahdia asked standing at the edge of the bed. Ahyan looked at her and for a second is taken aback with her attire, he quickly recovered and forwarded the paper to her. It is a formal invitation. As Mahdia read it a bright smile appeared on her lips, she looked at him.

'My hotel in Paris is finally opening.' Ahyan smiled staring at his new hotel's inauguration invite. Mahdia nodded happily, she is happy that Ahyan's hard work is going to bear fruits.

'Pack your bags, we are going to Paris.' He announced.

Mahdia felt emotional. Though she is happy to start a new life here but at times she misses Paris and her café.

Ahyan has brought her café. Mrs. Siddiqui wanted to give it off as dowry but Ahyan refused, he brought it legally. He has assigned Kumar in charge of that and Lydia has been promoted. Ahyan has also opened branches of cafés in his existing hotels in India which he has given off to Mahdia, she will be the owner of them. At first, she was nervous with the huge responsibility but Ahyan assured her that she will manage and he also promised to be her motivation and support.

Ahyan lay on his side and stared up at the ceiling a bright smile on his lips. Mahdia bit her lower lip feeling awkward lying next to a man. He looked at her and frowned.

'All okay?' he asked and she nodded.

Slowly, she sat on her side and is about to lay down when Ahyan turned to his side and propped himself on his elbow, 'You are going to sleep with the robe.' He smirked at her and she looked away blushing.

Ahyan watched her as she untied her night robe, a shy smile on her lips. She didn't have the courage to look at him as she removed her night robe. Ahyan sat up straight on the bed, his eyes glued to her. He didn't feel shy to stare at her, she is his wife now.

He shifted closer and she moved little feeling butterflies in her stomach. Ahyan brushed the back of his fingertips on her arms and she closed her eyes, goosebumps erupting on her skin. He leaned forward his lips close to her ear he whispered huskily, 'sexy!'

Mahdia shivered with nervousness and excitement.

Ahyan held her shoulders and made her lay down, he then leaned hovering over, he admired her. Mahdia closed her eyes tightly feeling tingly and nervous. Her heartbeat accelerating as he leaned forward bringing his face close to hers.

Ahyan kissed her forehead, her nose and of course, the nose stud and then kissed her softly on the lips. Mahdia reciprocated to the kiss. Slowly, Ahyan climbed over her. He held her hands and entwining their fingers he pinned their hands on the bed.

***************************************************

That's all for tonight folks... Good night, sweet dreams everyone ;)