Wakas

June 11, 2017 / 9:00 PM

Thank you so much for making it 'till here, loves! Thank you for being with Dash and Kaia's journey to their own happy ending! I would love to hear your feedbacks in the comment section, loves! Thank you! I love you all!

-H💕

(OLD NOTE)

--
Wakas

His Blind Love

"DASH!" I stopped sipping my drink when I heard my brother calling me. I immediately shifted my gaze and smiled when I saw my Mom smiling at me.

"You should go to the stage with your brothers," she softly told me. I nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead before going with them.

"Look at those girls, Dash! They're all over me!" Zeijan whispered and laughed.

"Stop it, they're looking at me," sabat ko. He laughed at siniko ako. I grinned.

"Sandejas have great genes, Dash. Sa sobrang kagwapuhan natin, napapamura sila," he whispered back, pinapatulan ang kayabangan.

I chuckled and shook my head. My brother always thinks everything is a joke, he's always smiling and grinning all the time but I couldn't agree more anyway.

I believe we have good genes, indeed.

My Dad greeted the guests and thanked them for coming and spending their time celebrating with us. Well, what are we celebrating?

We just successfully reached another peak of success in our mining company in Sta. Monica. Matagal na namin itong inilalakad at pinagtatrabahuhan nila Kuya and just a week ago, we finally did it and it calls for a celebration!

"Cheers!" Sabay-sabay naming itinaas ang wine glass na may lamang wine.

"For a more fruitful year for Sandejas Mining Corporation!" my brother, Kuya Iñigo cheered. I took a sip from the glass.

I smiled while looking at those people who were celebrating with us. We should really be thankful to our guests. It will take hours to travel on land not unless you have a chopper, that will only take forty-five minutes to make it here then ten to fifteen from the helipad to our mansion.

So, they must have traveled a lot.

"Dash-beybe, you think I can screw someone tonight?" Zeijan whispered out of nowhere while wearing that amused grin. I shook my head and laughed.

This playboy.

"Can't you think of anything aside from your girls and stuff? You should really establish your life, and go on a real date. Don't just go and fuck anything with a skirt on!"

"Nah, I won't get into that kind of relationshits," he looked disgusted. "I would rather focus on my club and other stuff. Just the thought of dating makes me shiver! Eww!" ngumiwi siya.

Natawa ako at nailing.

"I would bet you a thousand bucks, Zeijan. You'll go crazy over that lovey-dovey shits you're saying someday. Sinusumpa ko iiyakan mo 'yan with luhod sa sahig."

He glared at me.

"Tang ina mo, Dash-beybe."

I laughed and he just shrugged and grinned at me before winking to the girl who's been staring at him since we got here.

I smiled a little and my eyes suddenly shifted somewhere and right at that very spot, I saw a girl staring intently at me. Our eyes met and I felt a weird thump on my chest.

What's that?

She's wearing a plain white shirt and pants, her arms are crossed so I have a perfect view of her full breast. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Her hair was black as the night sky and it was perfectly placed on her back.