Chapter 4: The Jealous Aichi

Kai quickly paid the check and ran after Aichi. Kai couldn't find Aichi and started to freak "Where is he? Why did he run off? Is he mad at me? What did I do? Is he going to divorce me?" While all these thoughts went through Kai's mind Kai spotted Aichi sitting on a bench crying. Kai walked up to Aichi worried "Aichi what's wrong? Why did you run out of the restaurant? Did I do something, because if I did I'm sorry.? Just please don't divorce me." Aichi looked up at Kai "Why would I divorce you? I thought you wanted to divorce me." Kai was shock "What, why, never ever in a million years will I divorce you Aichi. Your stuck with me." Aichi jumped up and hugged Kai "You promise." Kai smiled "I promise. So why did you think that I was going to divorce you, and why did you run out of the restaurant earlier?" Aichi looked up at Kai "I thought you liked that Cindy girl and wanted to be with her instead of me. She was hitting on you and you looked like you didn't seem to mind." Kai looked at Aichi "You got all that from her just winking at me?" Aichi shook his head "No, she also smiled a little bit brighter when she looked at you. Like you know how Angle and Ashley smiled at me?" Kai blinked a couple of times "So let me get this straight you knew Ashley and Angle were flirting with you, and used that to see that Cindy was flirting with me.?" Aichi nodded his head yes "Ok wow, anyway back to what I was saying I would never leave you for anyone. You are my one and only soulmate." Aichi smiled "Thanks Kai-kun, and your mine." Kai smiled "Thanks Aichi." Aichi and Kai smiled and gave each other a kiss. Kai smiled "Don't you every think you'll lose me, because you wont." Aichi smiled "The same goes for you Kai." and with that they headed back to the hotel.