Chapter 8: The Water Fight

Aichi smiled as he saw Kai's sleeping body. He smiled as an idea popped in his head. Aichi quickly ran into the bathroom, and looked in the closet and grabbed the water gun. He quickly filled the water gun and smirked as he hid behind the door. He waited for Kai to wake up. Kai woke up and saw Aichi was not next to him and started freaking out. Aichi giggled as he saw Kai freak out. Kai stopped freaking out when he heard Aichi's giggling and walked towards the sound. Kai smirked as he looked behind the door. Aichi saw Kai look behind the door and squirted him in the face with the water. Kai backed up as the water hit his face. He quickly looked at Aichi with his death glare. Aichi saw this and quickly dropped down and gave Kai the puppy eyes "I'm sorry Kai-kun please don't be mad at me. I just wanted to have some fun." Kai couldn't stand the puppy eyes and grabbed the water gun. He squirted Aichi in the face. Aichi smirked as Kai squirted him "Yay, Kai-kun's joined the water fight. Get on your bathing suit and meet me out side. I'll be waiting for you." Kai smirked as he saw Aichi leave the room. Kai and Aichi quickly changed and ran out side. Aichi grabbed the water hose, while Kai grabbed the biggest water gun he could find. They both started shooting each other at the same time. Scott smiled as he watched the water fight unfold. Eventually he changed and joined them. Scott ran and grabbed some water balloons. Aichi and Kai smiled at each other as they both sprayed Scott. Scott smiled as he hit both Kai and Aichi with water balloons. Aichi looked between Kai and Scott. Aichi decided he was going to go after Kai instead of Scott. He ran up to Kai pretending he had a plan. Kai fell for it and got sprayed with the water hose. Kai ran behind the house. Aichi smiled and ran after him. Kai smirked as he saw Aichi and sprayed him. Aichi took the spray, then ran towards Kai and tackled him. Kai smiled as Aichi tackled him. Aichi looked at Kai then kissed him. Kai smiled and kissed Aichi back. Aichi got up on his feet and helped Kai up "Ok Kai-kun let's go destroy my dad." Kai smirked "With a pleasure." Kai and Aichi ran around the house to see Scott gone. They were confused until two gaint water balloons fell from the second floor. Aichi looked up to see his dad smiling. Aichi quickly grabbed the water hose and ran to the spot on the ground right underneath the window. When he got in the perfect spot he started the water hose. Unfortunately it didn't reach. Kai saw this and put Aichi on his shoulders. Aichi smiled and started the hose again. This time it reached and Scott got squirted right in the face. Scott quickly shut the window and ran down stairs. When he got there Kai and Aichi were waiting for him. Scott knew it was over and accepted his fate. Scott got soaked and Aichi started giggling "Ok now that my Dad's out it's just you and me Kai-kun." Kai smiled as their battle began. Aichi smiled as he saw he was going to win the battle. He jumped on Kai and soaked him. Kai smiled as he rolled Aichi over and gave him a kiss. Scott smirked as he yelled "Hey you two love birds need to get dry. We have to go to the store for some groceries." Aichi sighed as he got up "Thanks Dad for letting us know right when I win and get my prize." Scott smiled "Aww poor baby, you'll survive." Aichi pouted "No I won't." Kai smiled "You will survive or I'll die with you." Aichi smiled "Ok Kai-kun I'll survive." Kai smiled and gave Aichi a kiss on the cheek "Ok let's go get dry." Aichi smiled "Ok Kai-kun, but will you carry me please." Kai smiled and picked up Aichi. Aichi smiled and kissed Kai on the chin. After they were fully dry they put on some different clothes. After they were dressed they ran down stairs and got in the car.

This is the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Happy Fourth of July. Hope to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.