Chapter 6: Welcome to America

After they exited the plane Kai and Aichi went to find Scott U (Aichi's and Aichian's Dad). After searching for awhile Aichi finally spotted him "Kai their he is! Let's go!" Kai smiled as he ran next to Aichi. When they finally made it in front of Scott Aichi smiled "Hey Dad." Scott smiled "Hey Son, well looky here is this my son-in-law.?" Aichi looked at Kai and his smile grew "Yes sir, it sure is." Scott looked at Kai "Well I'm glad to finally meet you." Kai smiled "Yes sir, same too you." Scott walked over too Aichi and put his hand to Aichi's ear and whispered "He's not a very talkative one, now is he.?" Aichi laughed "Yeah he only talks a lot when we're alone.!" Scott laughed "Is that so, well then we're going to have to break that. I can't have a son-in-law that barley talks to me." The forgotten Kai just looked confused. Aichi looked at Kai and started laughing hard "I'm sorry Kai-kun, but your face is priceless, and my dad's right you do need to talk to my family more.!" Kai gave Aichi a sad look and walked away. Aichi quickly got a hold of his self and ran after Kai "I'm sorry Kai-kun, please forgive me I didn't want to hurt your feelings." Kai looked at Aichi "Well it's to late for that now Aichi." Aichi felt really bad and walked up to Kai "I'm really sorry Kai-kun, please forgive me. I'll understand if you want to go back to Japan." Kai looked at Aichi and saw how guilty he was and hugged him "It's fine Aichi, I know you meant no harm, but it still hurt me seeing you laugh at me and think I need to change." Aichi smiled "Well to be completely honest I like it when you only get talkative around me. I also love you for who you are and never meant to hurt you. I love you Kai-kun." Kai smiled "I love you too Aichi." Scott smiled as he walked up to the couple "Well I take back what I said, who cares how much you talk you just showed me how much you love my son and that you only trust him and I can live with that." Aichi and Kai looked at each other and then back at Scott "Thanks Mr.Scott I really appreciate it." Scott smiled "Oh, Kai just call me Dad." Kai nodded his head and they left the airport. When they finally reached Scott's house Aichi ran the bags in. Scott smiled "Well who wants to see Aichian's room?" Aichi smiled "Meeee..." Scott smiled "Ok Aichi, wow your childish ways still haven't changed. Kai do you want to look?" Kai looked​ at Scott and smiled "Sure." Scott grinned "Great, let's go. To be honest I only go to her room when I really miss her." Aichi looked at his Dad "And how often is that?" Scott looked down "Everyday. Anyway here we are. Let's see, ah here we go." Scott opened the door and turned on the lights. As they walked in Aichi smiled "Wow, my sister sure is great at organizing things-" Scott cut in "And making people feel home here." Aichi smiled "Thanks Dad for showing us this. Can you show us are room please?" Scott smiled "Sure thing, follow me." Kai smiled at Aichi "Well Aichi, I'm glad you chose for us to stay here and come to America." Aichi smiled "Me too Kai, me too."

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy, but I finally got a break and could write this. Hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter. Bye bye