Chapter 5: The Flight to America

After Kai and Aichi returned to the hotel they got a shower and packed their stuff. They made sure they had everything ready for their flight and honeymoon in/to America. Kai and Aichi decided to get up early and catch their flight so their wasn't as many people. Once they were on the flight Aichi sat put his and Kai's stuff in the luggage compartment and then sat in Kai's lap. As soon as they were settled a familiar fight attendant walked up to them "Hey, I will be your flight attendant this morning, my names...... Aichi is that you?" Aichi smiled "Yes, hi Angle glad to see you again." Angle smiled "Yeah nice to see you too. How was your trip to Paris?" Aichi smiled "Great, we loved every part of it right Kai.?" Kai smiled at Aichi "Yeah that's right Aichi." Angle smiled "Well nice to see y'all again and what can I get y'all?" Aichi looked at Kai "How about a big stack of pancakes for me and Kai to share ,and a water and sweet tea please.?" Angle smiled "Sure thing I'll be right back.". After a while Angle came back to their seats with the food and smiled "Well here you go now is that all you want?" Aichi smiled "Yes, thanks." Angle smiled "Your welcome and if you need me just call." and with that she left the two sitting down and eating. While they were eating Aichi stayed in Kai's lap and ate. Kai smiled at how cute Aichi was being. Aichi smiled and hummed joyfully as he ate his part of the pancakes, Kai thought it was so cute he kissed Aichi's cheek. Aichi blushed and then stuck a fork full of pancakes in Kai's mouth. Kai smiled and ate it just as joyfully as Aichi (ok maybe not just as joyfully as Aichi, but joyfully). Aichi smiled and kissed Kai on the cheek which earned him Kai blushing. Kai smiled and tickled Aichi. Aichi couldn't stop laughing and ended up saying "Kai stop before I make you." Kai paused "And how are you going to do that?" Aichi smiled "By kissing you." Kai smiled and began tickling Aichi. Aichi decided that he was going to have to kiss Kai. Aichi leaned up and kissed Kai. Kai stopped tickling him and kissed back. After it ended Aichi smiled "See I told you I was going to make you stop tickling me." Kai smiled "Yeah you did, and you also gave me what I wanted." Aichi rolled his eyes playfully "Figures." Kai grinned and tickled Aichi again. Aichi smiled this time and started tickling Kai back. After a while they both stopped and smiled "Ok now we're even got it." they nodded their heads in agreement. Aichi smiled and crawled in to Kai's lap. When he was fully comfortable Aichi smiled as he drifted off to sleep. Kai smiled as he looked at Aichi and soon fell asleep himself. After about an hour Angle came and woke up Kai and Aichi "Um excuses me Aichi, Kai were here in America." Aichi opened his eyes and yawned Kai thought it was so cute and smiled. Angle smiled as well. Aichi looked at Angle "Thank you for waking us up." Angle's smile grew "Your welcome, have fun in America ok." Aichi smiled and nodded his head as him and Kai got their stuff and left for the exit.