Chapter 20: Breakfast

The next day Aichi woke up seeing his Kai-kun peacefully sleeping. He slowly slipped out of Kai's arms heading to the kitchen only to have a hand grab him and pull him back down. Aichi looked to see Kai on top of him. He looked at Kai confused "What Kai-kun???" Kai smiled "Your not leaving me in this bed alone. You know I get cold when your not around." Aichi sighed then smiled "Ok Kai-kun let's go make breakfast." Kai sighed "But the bed is so warm." Aichi sighed then giggled "You know you can so childish sometimes. I'll go make breakfast then bring it to you and we can eat in bed." Kai started to pout "I'm not childish! And nooo, you can't leave me I'll be cold!" Aichi playfully rolled his eyes "Fine we go make breakfast then bring it back here and eat?" Kai nodded pleased. Aichi pulled Kai out of bed and walked them to the kitchen. Aichi smiled as he started the pancakes and omelets. Kai sighed happily laying on Aichi's shoulder while his arms are wrapped tightly around Aichi's waist. Aichi quickly finished the pancakes and omletes then started on the bacon and grits. Kai started to become impatient "Aichi~ why do you have to cook all this food I want us to get back to the bed before it becomes cold again!~" Aichi laughed "Kai-kun I told you that you can stay in there while I finish making breakfast, but you always say that you'll be cold if you do so." Kai nodded "Well it's true your my sweet little blueberry and I need to stay by you so my heart and soul can stay warm." Aichi blushed at his husband's statement "And your so adorable, cute, funny, childish, and most importantly your mine~!!! You mean everything to me my sweet little blueberry!!! Now I'll go to the room but hurry up and finish breakfast so we can eat." Aichi was blood shot red and Kai loved it. Kai gently kissed Aichi on the cheek then walked off to the room. Aichi quickly finished breakfast and brought the food to Kai. He climbed up in the bed and started to hand out the food. Kai smiled as he looked at Aichi's pajamas, they consisted of a long baggy blue shirt that made Aichi look almost like a small child and light blue shorts that made him look so innocent. Aichi blushed as he looked at Kai reading his mind. Kai always would smile when Aichi walked in the room but his smile was brightest when Aichi was either acting childish or looks like a small innocent child. Aichi looked at Kai who's pajamas consisted of a pair of pajama red pants and a brown t-shirt. Aichi looked in between his pajamas and Kai's he thought for a moment wondering what'd he looked like wearing regular pajamas. As he imagined it he looked in between the two images seeing which one looked more comfortable only to be snapped out of his imagination by Kai snapping his fingers. Kai smiled as he watched Aichi come back to reality "I like your pajamas now Aichi so don't you dare think about changing them!" Aichi was surprised that Kai knew what he was thinking but nodded in agreement anyway "Ok Kai-kun." Kai smiled then turned back to his food " Let's eat!" Aichi nodded and started to eat his food enjoying every bite. Kai did the same. As both of them finished they decided to put their dishes in the sink and then go back to bed enjoying the warmth of the covers and each other. Aichi smiled as he nuzzled into Kai's chest and Kai gently wrapped his arms around him. With both slowly drifting off to sleep they held each other close smiling.

I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry I was gone for so long, but I'm back and I'll be updating this and some other books real soon and more often. Anyway thank you so much for 1.08K reads and I thank all of you who have supported me, read my books, and stuck with me. Anyway until next time. Bye bye.