Chapter 29: Time to win this awful fight!

Aichi sat at the table with a look a sadness. He was told the night before by Blaster Blade that Cray was in danger. He didn't know what to do or how to fix it, but he was still determined to face it. As he just sat there at the table, footsteps could be heard walking down the staircase. He looked up to see his sister in distress accompanied by Miwa. He knew she had too been visited by her Avatar and told the awful news. No later than he had that thought she spoke up telling everyone Cray was in danger and that it needed to be saved. Aichi sighed, he knew she didn't know what psycalia fully was. It was time for him to explain it. He stood up and walked over to his sister, eyes of determination cutting deep "Aichian its time for you to figure out what psycalia truly is. Psycalia is when you are given the power to contact the units of Cray. This power can be used for both evil and good. Honestly it's up to you which path you walk with it. The power is so rare and only few ever experience it. If the power is able to control you, you will walk the path of darkness. If you control the power, the good in your heart will let you walk the path of light. But as stated before it's rare. Only You, Ren, Leon, Chris, and myself have this power. So just as you were visited by your avatar, we also received their presence and news." Aichian stood there in thought until something struck her "Wait only you, Ren, Leon, Chris, and myself have it?" Aichi nodded. Aichian looked confused "Then how does Takuto know so much about Cray?" Aichi sighed in relief and looked back at Takuto. Takuto nodded as he began telling Aichian his life story and the truth behind his knowledge. After all questions were answered it was time to prepare for this fight ahead. They all traveled to planet Cray and met up with the warriors and their avatars. Everyone chipped in and over the next 5 days they fought for Cray, finally they gained victory and celebrated with cheers of happiness. Everything was finally where it should be. Well almost, Blaster Blade and Kai were still rivals in the fight for Aichi's heart. Thus bringing a new beginning for not only vanguard, but also for the married couple as well.

I know it's short but hopefully the next few chapters would be a lot longer. I finally have the motivation and time to write again and I'm happy about that. I really missed you all! Until next time! Bye bye!!!!