Chapter 22: Who's the Uke? Who's the Seme?

As the sun shown through the window of Aichi and Kai's apartment Aichi and Kai slowly awoke adoring each other's eyes. The two were interrupted when a knock was heard at the door. Aichi went to check it only to see Noaki standing at the door "May I come in?" Aichi smiled "Sure!" Kai glared as Noaki entered their home ready to fight. Aichi looked in between the two and got angry "OK YOU TWO SIT DOWN AND TALK YOUR PROBLEMS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!" Kai and Noaki both looked at Aichi and scurried into the living room sitting down. Noaki looks at Kai "Sorry for saying Aichi was cute I know he's yours and all, but he's such a Uke. But now I'm sort of wondering who's the Uke and who's the Seme?" Aichi tilted his head innocently looking almost to adorable making Kai and Noaki have slight nose bleeds. Kai coughed to get everyone's attention while whipping the blood from his nose "He means like which one of us are the more dominant and which is more of the.....ummm.....how do I put it.......less dominant yeah that's it." "Yeah like in certain cases and situations." Noaki gives a slight smile while choosing his words. Aichi realizes what they mean and quietly sits down "Umm..... I've never thought of that. I know Kai-kun is....um well.....is stronger t-than I am and is more of a tesundra (Don't know how to spell it). I know I'm more of a-a s-shy person." Kai smirks as Aichi stutters on his words "Awww Aichi-san~ I didn't know you thought I was dominant in this relationship~. I always thought you were the so called dominant one~. Awwww my Aichi is a Uke~." Aichi turned a bright shade of red never thought possible "Awww is my Aichi-san blushing~. Your so cute~. That's why your my perfect little Uke~." Aichi began to pout as he looked at Kai "I'm NOT a Uke!" Kai gave a fake confused look "What do you mean Aichi? If your not a Uke then prove it right here right now." Aichi looked in shock and started to become very timid and shy "Ummm....N-no Kai-kun I-I c-can't!" Kai playfully pouted "Aww no fun. Then it's settled your Uke and I'm Seme!" Aichi quietly nodded while Noaki laughed his behind off. Kai glared at Noaki shutting him up "You! Take your leave now, me and Aichi have unfinished business to attend!" Noaki smirked as he walked out the door taking one last look at the couple only to see Kai carrying Aichi to their room.

Hope you enjoyed!!!! I'll update more often now. Sooo until next time. Bye bye.