Chapter 23: Neko Aichi

As Kai woke he heard noises coming from the bathroom, only thinking that it was Aichi taking a shower he ignored it. Well, that was until he heard a loud crash and ran into to check on Aichi "Aichi are you okay?!" Kai sentence was drifted off for he saw Aichi sitting there with a pair of cat ears and tail "I'm sorry Kai-kun did I wake you nya~?" Kai looked at Aichi with a kind face "No you didn't, but what happened here?" Aichi looked down at the ground and then back at Kai "Well you see Kai-kun I sort of woke up like this nya~. I my best to get rid of them or at least hid them but instead I ended up falling and making a loud sound nya~." Kai sirked "Well I've always wanted a cat that reminded me of you, but now I have you as a Neko and you look so adorable. Hmmm I think I should probably go buy you a collar that says Property of Kai Toshiki that way everyone knows you belong to me." Aichi sighed as Kai picked him up and they headed for the store across the street. Kai smiled when he found on that was black with a blue pattern on it and a blank name slot. Kai looked at the man and handed him a piece of paper. The man read it and smirked "Will do sir". As for Aichi he sat there scarred to death on what Kai was going to do next. After the guy finished the collar Kai fought Aichi tooth and nail trying to get him to wear the collar. Finally achieving that goal Kai made Aichi was around town showing off his new collar that Kai had costume made. Eventually they arrived at Card Capital 1 and Kai showed Ren, Leon, Galaird, Chris, and any other guy who had hit on his Aichi in the past. The whole time Kai was showing everyone Aichi wanted to hide. He didn't like being neko in front of his friends he felt weird to him especially how they all called him adorable. He only liked when Kai called him adorable. Aichi finally had enough of it and ran off all the way home. He decided he'd wait there for Kai, knowing that when he got home that he would be punished. Kai who was left at Card Capital felt a little heart broken and decided to chase after Aichi he soon realized Aichi was headed home and decided to slowly follow making sure he had time to make Aichi think that he was way far behind him. Kai watched Aichi's every move and when it was time to for him to make an entrance he saw Aichi sitting there with his eyes  letting Kai read what the dark blue pools were saying. Kai finished reading them and smiled "Aww you know me so well Aichi. It is time for your punishment but first tell me why you ran." Aichi sighed a little but knew the question was inescapable "Well Kai-kun you see I only like it when you call me adorable nya~. I hated how everyone else called me cute and adorable and decided that I'd take my leave and wait for you to get home nya~." Kai smiled "Well in that case you get double that punishment." Aichi nodded with a smile and lifted himself into Kai's arms, letting him carry Aichi off into the bed room.

I hope you liked the chapter this chapter was inspired by SylveonPink. Thank you guys for all the reads, votes, and comments. I could have never made it this far without y'all. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and Until next time. Bye bye.