Chapter 14: A Home of Our Own

Aichi smiled as he woke up in his bedroom. He walked down stairs to be greeted by his mother and Emi. Shizuka smiled as she watched Kai follow Aichi down the stairs. Kai secretly creeped behind Aichi and scared him. Aichi jumped in surprise and almost fell. If it wasn't for Kai quickly putting his arms in the right position Aichi would have fallen. Kai smirked as he lifted Aichi up and leaned in close. Aichi knew Kai was probably going to kiss him and did it before Kai got the chance. Shizuka smiled and started cheering like a fan girl "Wahoo!!!" Aichi turned to his mom with a face that said 'Really'. Shizuka paused her cheering and looked at her son "Aichi you know if you don't want me to do that than you need to get your own place." Aichi froze at the mention of him getting his own place. It's not like he didn't want one, he did he just couldn't find one that was 'perfect'. His sisters and friends showed him thousands of places, but Aichi just didn't feel like they were the one. Aichi eventually gave up and decided for him and Kai to live with his mom and Emi. What Aichi didn't know was that Kai had booked and appointment to look at an apartment for them. Kai loved Shizuka and Emi to death, but he's just a kind of person that visits family and friends. He's also a jerk and knows it. Kai looked at Aichi as they finished their breakfast "Aichi can I talk to you alone?" Aichi nodded and walked up to his room. After they we're in the room Aichi started to get concerned "Is everything ok Kai? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something mean? Did my mom make you upset? Did Emi? If I did or if they did I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise!" Kai shook his head "You know that it doesn't always means that someone has done something or something is wrong when I call for you to talk alone." Aichi looked at Kai in relief and in curiousity "Oh ok that's good, so what did you call me in here for?." Kai smiled "Well I called you in her to tell you I have an apartment for us to look at." Aichi was shocked "Really?" Kai shook his head "Yeah! And we're going to see it today." Aichi looked at Kai with happiness "I can't wait!" Kai smiled at Aichi "Well anyway get dressed we have to start heading that way." Aichi nodded and ran to his closet. Kai smirked as he saw how excited Aichi was. After getting changed Kai and Aichi rushed down the stairs and out the door. They walked for about two miles then stopped at an apartment. Kai looked at the paper then at the place and nodded his head "Ok Aichi this is the place." Aichi looked at the apartment. The outside had a beautiful beige color on it with black trimming. Aichi loved it, he walked to the door and knocked. A lady with long brown hair and brown eyes walked out "Hi you must be Aichi and Kai?" Aichi and Kai nodded 'Yes' and let her continue "Well I'm Haruhi and my husband is Hikaru. I'm glad y'all could make it. Please come in and sit down. Can I get y'all some tea?" Aichi smiled "Yes ma'am that would be nice. Question is this the apartment we're looking at today?" Haruhi smiled "Actually yes, this is. Um after we drink tea I'll give you a tour of the apartment and  you guys can decided weather you want it or not." Aichi smiled "Ok thanks for clearing that up. I was a little confused." Haruhi laughed and brought the tea out. Aichi and Kai thanked Haruhi for the tea and quickly gulped it down. After Haruhi finished hers they began their tour. She first showed them the kitchen. It had dark brown wooden cabinets with white granite countertops. Aichi loved it. It also had wrap around counters with an island and beige walls. Kai was surprised at how much he liked the looks of the apartment. After the kitchen was the dining room. Kai and Aichi walked in with 'aww'. The dining room had a dark brown wooden table with a polishing look to it and dark brown wooden chairs with white cushions. It also had a dark brown wooden curio cabinet and beige walls. Aichi and Kai where happy with the apartment so far and hoped it would continue like that. The next thing was the living room. It was a room with beige walls (basically it's the same wall color all over the house.), a white couch, a dark brown entertainment center, with to dark brown side tables, and a huge white rug ( all the floors except for the kitchen are dark wooden planks. The kitchen is white tiles). Next was the master bedroom it had a huge king size bed with white and brown comforters/pillows. It also had dark brown wooden dressers and a huge white rug. The bathrooms were huge with white interior stuff and brown accessories. The last thing on the list was the guest bedroom. It had a queen size bed with brown and white comforters, and also dark brown wooden dressers with granite tops. Kai and Aichi loved the apartment and decided it was going to be a good place for them to live "Ok me and Aichi have decided and we want to buy this apartment from you." Haruhi smiled "We'll that's great! Here's the papers for the apartment and the money for the house is $20,000." Aichi looked at Kai worried. Kai gives Aichi a reasuring smile and hands Haruhi the cash. Haruhi smiled and told them to have a wonderful day as she walked out of the house. Aichi and Kai looked around as they saw their new apartment. It was fully furnished, all they had to do was bringing their clothes and small stuff/necessities.

I hope you liked the chapter. I'm sorry for the late update, but like I've said probably a million times and I'm sure y'all are getting tired of hearing it I've just been all over the place. So I'm sorry, but anyway I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.