Chapter 10: Hello YouTube

Scott smiled as the last grocery was put away. Scott walked into the living room and turned on the TV and Xbox. He flipped through the screens until he got to the one with YouTube on it. He clicked on the YouTube icon and searched through the videos. He finally landed on one from a YouTuber named Markiplier. He clicked on it and started watching. Aichi and Kai heard something coming from the TV and walked in the living room. They stopped when they saw a man playing video games and Scott laughing. Aichi looked over at his dad "What are you watching and laughing at?" Scott smiled "I'm watching YouTube it's were you can find lots of videos and watch people called YouTubers like the man on the screen. His name is Markiplier and he's very funny. Do you want to sit down and watch it with me?" Aichi smiled "Yes sir! What game is he playing?" Scott touched the controller just enough to see the name of what Markiplier was playing "He's playing a game called Five Night's at Freddy's." Aichi looked at Kai "Sounds interesting, let's watch Kai-kun." Kai smiled and sat down on the couch next to Scott. Then he pulled Aichi into his lap and began watching. Aichi smiled and stared at the TV. After the video finished Aichi, Kai, and Scott were laughing non-stop. Aichi was so excited "Play the next one!" Scott smiled and pressed play. After they finished all the Five Night's at Freddy's videos. Aichi started searching through his channel for a different set of  videos. He stopped when he got to a game called 'Hello Neighbor'. Aichi looked at Kai and Scott for any complaints. When he saw there was none he pressed play. They watched videos until Kai looked at the clock. He saw it read 1:30am. Kai quickly got up and picked up Aichi. Aichi started protesting and continued until Kai told him the time. Aichi quickly said good night and followed Kai up the stairs.

I know this chapters short, but I just had to write it. Anyway hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter. Bye bye.