Chapter 19: A Dream

As Aichi drifted off to sleep he was transported into a dream land. He slowly opened his eyes to a beautiful meadow covered in Cherry Blossom Trees. He looked as the wind gracefully blew through his hair. Aichi looked in Aww as he walked deeper into the orchard. The trees suddenly started to change direction, like leading to a magical gift. Aichi followed the trees path all the way to the end. When he got to the end he found a card floating in the air. It turned as he saw Blaster Blade. Aichi gasped and grabbed the card. As Aichi held the card in his hand it started to glow. Suddenly Blaster Blade emerged from the card and revealed himself to Aichi. Blaster Blade smiled at his Vanguard knowing that he holds a special place in his heart. Blaster Blade looked at Aichi "My Vanguard, you know I love you dearly and want to be by your side forever. I'm sorry but sometime soon a tournament will take and your sister will attend it. Not only that I fear Cray is in grave danger. Sometime soon I feel it will happen and when that time comes I would like you my Vanguard to stand by my side?" Aichi smiled at Blaster Blade's proposal "Yes my wonderful avatar, I'll stand by your side. But we won't be alone everyone else will be there. Kai-kun, you, and I are all going to stand together with our friends/allies. I know that if we all work together we'll definitely will!!!!!" Blaster Blade smiled at his Vanguard "Alright my Vanguard let's do it when the time comes!" With that Blaster Blade vanished and Aichi woke up only to see Kai's worried face. Aichi calmed Kai down and explained the situation. Kai smiled at his perfect little Blueberry, he loved how Aichi would always calm him down and open up to him. Kai looked at Aichi with the biggest smile anyone has ever seen "Ok Aichi let's just go to bed. We can snuggle?" Aichi smiled and happily crawled back in bed and snuggled up next to his Kai-kun "I Love You Kai-kun!" "I love you too Aichi!" and with that they happily drifted off to sleep holding each other close.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I wish I could make it a but longer but I ran out of ideas. Anyway thank you all for your support and know that I'm very appreciative of the shout outs, follows, votes, comments. And I know a lot of the time I don't put your name in my shout outs and I'm sorry for that. Anyway thank for always being here and following my stories. I know I'm not the greatest Author and I'm so happy you've all stuck with me. Until next time. Bye bye