Chapter 21: A Present, A New Member

Aichi awoke feeling like something heavy was on top of him. He looked up only to see a tiny little puppy licking his face. It was blue with a white under coat. Aichi slowly brought himself to a sitting position looking at the puppy. He admired how adorable it was, but what caught his eyes the most was that it had one blue eye and one green emerald eye. As Aichi brought himself closer to examine the puppy's eyes Kai walked in and smiled. He thought Aichi was so adorable playing with the puppy. He walked over and gently placed a kiss on Aichi's cheek making him blush madly. Aichi shocked looked at Kai who had a huge grin on his face "You two look so adorable together" Aichi tilted his head cutely and almost in sync with the puppy "What do you mean Kai-kun? Where'd this puppy come from?" Kai smiled "He was a stray on the side of the road. I thought he looked a lot like wingal and his eyes made me think of me and you, so I decided to bring him home. A present for you, so please enjoy him." Aichi smiled and hugged Kai tight "Thank you Kai-kun!!!!!" Kai smiled and picked up the puppy "He still needs a name." Aichi pondered through his options and decided he'd name him Brave "Let's name him Brave!!!!! He seems really brave in order to survive these streets and he has our eyes!!!! Please Kai-kun?!" Kai gave a playful look "He's your dog name him whatever~ you want." Aichi smiled and hugged Kai again "Ok Kai-kun let's take him for a walk." Kai nodded and put the dog on his leash. Brave wagged his tail as Kai and Aichi walked him down the busy highway. He loved seeing all the people and walking by his owners' sides. He barked as he saw a guy with redish-orangeish hair and eyes approach his owners, glaring at the man he looked up at his owners seeing trying to sense fear, but found none. He looked at the man then his owners again and again but felt no fear present. Brave decided to just sit and be quiet. Kai smiled at the small puppy then turned his attention to the guy "Hello Noaki." Noaki smiled as he saw the puppy and automatically went into childish mode "Awww your so adorable!!!!! Your about as adorable as Aichi!!!!" Kai looked at Noaki bringing fear through his eyes "What did you say?!" Miami sheepishly smiled "Um....well....I said.....Aichi was adorable..." Kai looked at Noaki and whispered one simple word "Run." Noaki ran for his life Kai chasing him, leaving a speechless and confused Aichi and Brave. Later that evening Kai finally returned home only to be met by the glares of Aichi and Brave "Where were you!!!!" Kai back away knowing how crazy Aichi can get when he's angry "I was.....chasing......Noaki." Aichi sighed "What am I going to do with you?" Kai smirked "I don't know punish me~" Aichi blushed at Kai's words "Stop it Kai-kun!!!!" Kai smirked "Awww but your so cute when you try to be dominate. Plus Noaki called you adorable so I had to kill him because your mine" Aichi turned an even brighter shade of red and soon buried his face. As Aichi's face was burried he began to yawn. Kai smirked "Awww you look so tired let's get you to bed." Aichi slowly nodded as a small yawn escaped from his lips, Kai carried Aichi into the bedroom bridal style and laid him on the bed slowly kissing his forehead. Kai smirked as he crawled next to Aichi and they went to bed.

Sooo sorry for the late update. My friend SylveonPink gave me some inspiration and i really hope you guys enjoy. I would also like to thank everyone for your support and if your interested please go read SylveonPink's books. Until next time. Bye bye.