INTRO

Archana...

Its My Name .... She smiled delightfully,...

"I never think that i will get a chance to see like this near me... Oh My God.. I cant beleive it...."

She is jumping up and down... She felt like some one is calling her from a long distance...

She dont want to see anything rather than him.. Yes..her favorite star.. Her Favorite Human Being..She always admire him Deeply.. She loves everything of him.. She is a Crazy Girl Fan of The Famous Super Star Amar ....

He Asked her for a Hand shaken.. She smiled Brightly..and lean her Hand to Touch his hand...

A bucket of Water splash on her face..She waked up from her Sleep and From her dream world...

Archu:... You..Bloody..You spoiled my Precious Moment...

Latha:... Come On Archu.. Am completely bored with ur Repeated dreams about ur Star Amar...

Archu:... Not Star..Super Star Amar...

Latha:... Okay Okay.. Its already late..Get ready fast.. Today is Monday...

Archu:...Ohhh No.. I want to sleep more...

Latha:... okay ..U can sleep...But next sunday ..no for ur Movie torture...

Archu:...No no.. I will be here in 10 mints...

With that she rushed to wash room...

Latha laughed at her... Yes.. Every sunday ..Archu makes Latha to watch a movie with her.. The saddest part is ...All the time ..they need to watch a movie of Amar Only...

Archu POV":...

Yes.. I m a Crazy fan of him... I dont know when i started to like him..But after that moment..always i dreamed about him.. Its not under my intension..it will happen just like that...

I m in 2nd year of psychology.. I joined this course becoz My mom wished to make me a Psychiatrist ... But am damn sure that..it is not my Cup of tea..

All am doing is Happily living my life... And My friend Latha...she is really very sweet girl i ever met in my life.. All my other friends will avoid me for my craziness ..But latha always supports me.. In all my crazy activities...

Last Month we both tried to escape from a class to watch Super Start Amar's Latest Movie..But Unfortunately.. We got red handed in the entrance of the college.. I felt very bad.. I cried for a long night... And latha also cried alot for the punishment of Assignment.. But She knows that damn well..I m crying for Super Star Amar... When we came back that week..she take me to watch the movie... Its Really a superb Movie..I watched and Loved each and every scene of Super Star Amar...

There is a Huge Fan Girl Following for him..But he smile like a Baby.. Very Admirable Personality.. so Adorable.. I love him Alotttt...

Latha knock the Door..

Latha:..Archu...Its getting late.. Stop ur Story there and Come soon...

Archu:..See .. She know even this too...

After 10 Mints..she came out ..And they both walked for the class..

*End of Archu POV*

Author POV:.....

Archana.. A normal girl from a middle class family..all she wants is to see her fav star's movie..And she dream about him... Thats it...

She consists of a very traditional and very well disciplined family.. Her father is a Driver.. Mother is a House wife.. She had two Younger Brother...Both are doing schools.

she loves her family alotttt ... All her world is this ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She entered the campus...

Boy 1:... Archu... Ur Hero's New Movie launch is going to held in Our Auditorium on next month 5th...

He is breathing heavily ...becoz he run from a long..

Archu:...Are u Serious????

Latha:... Hey dont prank her using her star name.. then she will kill u...

Boy 1:..I m damn serious.. And u r the first person to Know about this..Becoz as u r Parttime Reporter....

Latha smiled at that guy..and he waved his hand to her..and he Leaved,...

Latha:..Arey.... Archu... Look at me..

She took 10 sec to react...

Latha:... Oh nooo..today she will be like this for the whole day...

Archu:... Latha.. See.. i told u na.. one day i will saw him ..See he is coming here on 5th... i m so excited to see him real..

She is dancing in happiness..

Latha smiled ..and hit in her forehead...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archu is Working as a Parttime Reporter in Cinema News.. She will go for every movie events to ask questions to the hero's and other actors..

She joined in that job to survive with her dad's bad times of finance... but now her family is stabilized..But she want this job..she felt this is the only way she can see her Super star Amar for Ones....

She attend all the classes with latha.. But her mind is wandering with thought to see her Star...

She is addicted to him... She dont know what to do to came out of her dream world..

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone..

All the Lovely Readers..

All the Scenes and Upcoming characterizations are my Imagination.

And all the rights are reserved.

So Keep Reading...

Keep Voting..

If You Like the story Share with Ur Friends..

Hope u All will Like It....

Keep Smiling...

~Beenu~