I Love U... thats it

He broke the kiss and looked at her..Her eyes are filled with tears.. He can't understand now...

Amar:.. Why?????

Archu didn't utter a word..

Then only he sense that..They are standing in the open space...

Archu still looking at him Drumstruck...No movement in her... Her eyes are spilling the tear drops..

He looked around them.. But still he is holding her by her waist and another hand is near her neck...

He sensed it... Maybe she didn't like it...

His insecurity started.. He moved a step away from her...

Still she is standing just like that...

Amar turned to leave.. But he stopped there..and turn towards her...

Amar:.. i Don't know ..Why u are crying...

She came out of her strucked world...

Amar:.. I really can't understand.. That.. how.. it all happened.. But i can't...

He looked in to her deep eyes... which is just recognized the moments...

Amar:.. I don't know how to say... Its all happened.. and ... I am not at all regret about this..

She looked at him shockingly....

With that.. He walkwd away... She was standing there itself...

She fall on the floor with so much of pain and shocks...

She can't beleive it..  He kissed her.. That too with so much of love and he is so sincere and deep at that moment.. Her eyes never failed to learn his emotions...

He is in the moment.. They have moments..

She smiled in her tears.. She touched her cheeks..with her palms..

She can't beleive it.. he too likes her alott... .

But why he said that.. He can't understand... Now she want to ask alot and tell alot to him...

She wiped her tears and ... Started from there...

Archu (in her mind):.. Why... Amar.. Why... U didn't say anything...and leaved like that... I really want to hear ur voice now... And i want to say this.. I Love U.. Whether u like it or not.. it happened.. Without my sense.. i falled in deep love... I can't love anyone else in this life... If u don't love me.. no prblm.. i will leave ur life .. But for me.. u r my only one...

She came near a car.. But sathish is standing near the car.. He rushed to Archu,who is not aware of  him...

Sathish:.. Archu stop... Where are u going now????....

Archu looked at him..She wiped her tears..

Archu:.. I want to go home...