Perfect Wife

Granny asked me change my dress... She asked me to wear any saree...But the problem is she dont know that...

Before she reach the stairs... Amar called her... She turned to see him...

Amar:.. Ammamma... She will wear that tomorrow na... I brought this dress for her... please...

Granny smiled and noded as okay....

Archu felt soooo good and came back to the hall....

Granny asked her to sit near Amar...

Amar moved a little bit to give her the space...

Granny looked at them so lovingly... Radha also felt so pleasant to see Amar's normal smile after a long time...

Granny:.. Nandhu... do one think..

Amar noded....

Granny:.. Lets bring some of our relation and give a party to celebrate ur love... ....

Amar can't understand her words...

Amar:.. what ammamma..???...

Radha smiled a little bit...

Granny: .. Dont act too smart... I can see ur love for ur wife.. Tell me one thing... When u started to fall for her ahh...

Amar:.. Ammamma... What makes u to think like this ahhh???.. U are so ...

Before that .....  Granny started to speak..

Granny:.. Ahhh.. Nandhu... am ur Ammamma.. dont put ur acting skills.. infront of me... I just asked her to change her dress... But u stopped her... why?????...

Nandhu and Archu looked at each other... Nandhu felt so foolish.. by his simple thing.. His Ammamma..already started to imagine their relationship status... .
Archu is in a state ... that she dont know whether she needs to smile... or ... feel bad... She dont know...

Radha:.. Maaa... dont make my kids to this much embarrassing... Let them be na...

She helped Granny to stand up..and Made her to the room...which is belonged to her...

Amar came back to his room... He wants to plan each and every activity hereafter... Archu also came in to the room...

Nandhu and Archu diacussed that... they both need to be more careful here after...

When they both started to speak... His phone started to ring...

He almost forgot that .. He has to start his Shooting from today.. his whole team is waiting for him...

He excused himself and Ran to downstairs.. He informed his Mother and Granny... then leaved from there...

Its almost a month... Amar is back to his shoot... This is the Headline in all the channels... social sites.. 

His team is so happy to welcome him back... ..

He started to rehearse for the Fighting shots...

Time flys up...

It almost past 1 ... in the mid night... He came back to his house... Where he entered he can see a image which is laid in the dinning table as in a sitting position...

He walked in near the person...

He touched her shoulder... she opened her eyes..and raised her head....