Will U Marry Me

Amar :... Tell me .... will u Marry me...

She is standing like a statue... no emotions is visible to him.. To make her come to her sense.. He Moved his palm in front of his face...

She came back to the world.. where everything stopped..as she heared his words...

Archu:... What????...

Amar:.. See.. I dont Know who u are????... But I am ready to know about u after our marriage... so Say ur decision...

Archu:.. Still cant beleive her ears...

Amar again went back and sit in a seat...

His thoughts are started to move back to 3 hrs.. when he started from his house to the launch...

FB....

He got in to his car... And it started in its way...When he got a call from a private number...

He attend the call...

Amar :.. Hello... who is dis...

He:.. Hey Super star... Do u know something ... I have a surprise for u....

Amar:.. First tell me who are u...????...

He:.. Dont get tense Mr.Super star... U are looking like the old Amar... who cried for a girl....

Amar got shocked... No one knows about his past...except his mother...

Then who is this...

He:.. What happened Superstar..over thinking is not good for health.. so do as it is... else.. ur secret and painful past will be published to the world.. with all the details...

Amar dont know what to do... He stopped his car..and Came out if it... He is standing in the a road...

He:.. Oh... God..so i make u to stand in the road...

Amar:.. What u want...????...

He:... First now... go to the Venue..and start celebrate ur launch... But on one condition... U want to Get married before tomorrow... Understand...

Amar:.. Become so aggressive..
What the hell u r talking...????.. Who are u to say that... ????...

He:.. Actually... Amar.. u have no choice... So do as it is...

But before he continues.. Amar cut the call.. And started to dial to police commissioner... But before that.. he got a video...

Where one girl is stepped in to His BedRoom... and She is hiding behind the Bed...

Her face is halfly revealed...

Amar can guess her ... But he confused about the video.. How it is happening to him...

Again he got the call back...

He:.. I think ... now u can stop calling ur police... and all.. if this video came out... then all ur fame and popularity will turn into negatives...

And he laughed...

Amar is fuming  in anger...

Amar:.. How the hell i will get married within tomorrow.. do u think that it is a joke...

He:.. Hey dont think too much.. i asked u to Get married.. but the girl is also my choice... Got it...
first u go to ur Launch.. then i will tell about the girl...