Room mates..

Dashing Super Star

Dashing Super Star....

He don't know how to make it simple for Archana... He felt bad for her.. Surely she will feel bad to stay with him in a same room....

But unfortunately.... He felt some little bit of excitement..... he dont know what is that...

He is thinking... When he heared a knock on the door...

He turned to see the person.. Its Archana who is standing at the door...

Amar:.. Hey.. why are you standing there... Come...

Archana started to walk towards him...

Amar:... Listen... From today to till Granny leave ... this is ur room too... so dont knock at the door.. My granny is very smart she will find our drama then okay ...

Archu lowered her head .... She is not in a mood to smile.....

Amar sensed it...

Amar:  .. Okay... tell me... what...

Archu:.. Actually.. Sir.. That.. I .. need to...

Amar:.. Archana... relax.. tell me What .....

Archu:.. Really i don't know..anything.. What am saying is...

Amar:.. Archana..

Archu is looking at his eyes.. Which is looking deep in to her soul... She can feel it.. He is try to understand her shivering..and unusual heart beat...

Amar:.. What..

Archu:.. Am really troubling you.. Rit???.. To save me... You are putting too much in your shoulders ... Why???....

Amar looked at her blankly...

Archu:.. I heard ur phone call....

Amar smiled ...and try to say something...

Archu:.. Why... why are u doing this all???.. I already told u na... U are not the victim to punish urself... Its all happened..thats doesn't mean that..  u are the one who did this all.. it was a trap... and...

Amar:.. But Am the one ..who spoiled ur life...

Archu looked at him...

Amar:.. See... don't bring this topic again and again.. I was trying to make everything back to normal... Thats it...

Archu:.. But i dont want my mom and Dad...

Amar:.. Okay.. u dont want them.. But they need u... Archana.. listen.. Yes.. they misunderstood you.. But do u know how much they worried about you????..

Archu calmly listening to him...

Amar:.. When i first met them.. They asked about only one thing.. They need u to be safe... Thats it... And i promised them.. I will keep u safe.. But i want to know ur deals thats it .. Thats why they beleived me...