Launch

Amar Pov....

I m getting on my Car... I got a call from the Team of Organizers...

Amar:.. Yes...

Team:.. Sir.. everything is Ready... Please come soon... People are getting desperate to see u...

Amar:.. Please apologise them for me... I will be there in 15 mints...
With that he cut the call....

But he reached the venue after 1 hr... He is like a fuming lion....

He went in to the Function place... A huge round of Applause make him to realise the place....

He went on the stage and made a hand shake among the audience...
All are Shouting... Clapping... Jumping... Throwing Colour papers... and flowers...

They all are crazy for him... His full tension... stopped at the moment ...

He felt that... He is lucky..to got this much love .... Amd he dont want to loose this love and Attention...

After that function started... All the Dignitaries...started to share about their experience with the movie and with Mr.Amar...

But his eyes are searching for someone... In the near by crowd...

Some girls are fighting with the securities to allow them...

Amar saw them..and ask the security to allow them...

The girls walked to Amar...

Girl 1:.. Hello... Nice to meet u sir... Autograph pls sir...

Amar:.. Sure... And he signed for her...

Girl2:... Sir sir... one photograph sir.... and she took a pic.. u are killer handsome sir...

And she  giggled...

He too smiled and thanked her...

All this while.. his thoughts are somewhere else...

He is searching for a girl... But who is that... Where is she... Is really a person is exists in this crowd... He  dont know... but still he is searching....

Some how... the show host ask him to comeup on the stage...

He walked up... And his eyes fall on a girl... Who is with the reporters....

He started to observe that girl... she is looking and admiring him... His full intention now is to talk with her...

He came up on the stage.. and the host ask him to say something about the movie... He started to speak... The crowd didn't allow him to speak.. they are shouting to encourage him... He smiled..and After a few secs.. he started to speak...

Amar:.. Good Evening To All... Thank u so much for the love and support... I m always standing with the love and support of u all... So i wish i will be get love and affection from u all.. Thank u sooooo much.. And this movie.. is like a family movie.. My friends is the production and My another friend is the director... Ya.. he is new.. But ... this movie will be a new kick for u all...

I hope u all will like it...

Thank u so much...

Host:.. AMAR... the super star...

Amar smiled at her...

Host:.. So... Amar sir... We all want to know some thing ...

Amar questioned her with a smile...

Host:. When is ur marriage...???..

All the girls are shouting no no no....

Amar smiled..and Again his eyes fall on that same girl... He can feel something is wrong with her...