Choose one

Amar:....Shivani.....

Archu is standing in full shock and confusion to see her sister there.Shivani ignored Amar.

Shivani Smiled and Crossed him to reach Archu..

Archu felt so good to see her sister.She felt  like that someone came as her savior.

Shivani consoled her and asked her to stay outside of the room.Archu noded and walked towards the door..But still she has the fear of Amar.But unfortunately His eyes are pasted with Shivani.So she walked out of the Room..

Shivani closed the  door and turn towards Amar. Who is killing her with his disgusting look.

Shivani:.. Why  are u blaming yhey Poor girl Amar????...

Amar:.. What are you doing here Shivani???...

Shivani:... Who else have to expect to come Now???? Is that Crying girl????.. (She smirked..and she continued) Poor stuff... She laughed..

Amar is now started to ourburst his anger...

Amar:.. How the hell you know her????... And How you came here??? Tell me damn it...

Shivani:.. Actually... First relac urself... Its all my trap!!.. Poor Archu she fell in to it unknowingly...

Amar shocked to the hell to know this...

Amar:.. Whattttt?????...

Shivani:.. Yes... I am the one who called you before the launch.and Confused you with her photo. And am the one who did all the rumours about you and her...

Amar holds her tightly

Amar:.. Why you did this ???... You cheap...

Shivani:.. Becoz I need you Back Amar... I will do anything to get u back ....

Amar leaved  her shoulder and moved away in the thought of disgusting...

Shivani:.. Yes... i need to become ur Wife...Officially...

Amar smiled..

Amar:.. Never... Not even in your dream...

Shivani:.. Okay... Then you need to face all the consequences for your harsh Act towards by poor sister... And you know.. I will spoil ur reputation and all with these things...

Amar got confused... He thinks that... Archu is also a team of Shivani.. He felt like to kill both of them.. But.. Comparing to shivani... He can handle that ashole ... So he mentally decided with his move..

Shivani:.. She will believe me only.Amar walked out of the room. Shivani drags Archu infront of Amar..

And asked her about the happens.. Archu explained as her side...

Amar can clearly see the trust and fear in Archu on shivani... through her eyes itself..

Shivani called all the media to come ...

All came...

Shivani gave two options to Amar..

1. He need to announce her as his to be wife...

Or...

2. She will Announce that harrasment on her sister...

Amar is very silent after hearing her options... Radha maa.. also felt so scared and pained to see her son's life misery... He is going to lose his personal or his professional life...