Am His Wife

Amar :.. Welcome to the Hell...

She got scared to hear this words...

But her Dad and her family ... all are smiling.... And wishing them to have a beautiful and happy life...

His fans are praying for his successful Married life.. and they are praying for him... and me...

Yes.. Am his Wife Now...

Mrs.Amar .... Mrs. Super Star...

My super Star... Became my Husband...

Tears are rolling from her eyes... All the rituals are completed... Now she is in his room... which is completely decorated for the married couple...

She saw her luggages from her hostel... She came near her bag..and opened it... Their is a dairy with so much of photo clips..and all....

She hugged that bundle of her memory tp her chest... Shw closed her eyes...

Her happy days..happy moments... Are flashing in her vision...

She used to watch his movies at the first show itself... She never missed any of his public appearances...

She roams around to see him once... But she never got a chance to see him.... She always felt so bad for that... His smile is the first thing that she wants to see on the start of the day...

She want to all that happy days back.... She always felt that life is so beautiful.... But

Now She belongs to him.. And he is Her Husband... But now she is not Happy... She lost everything in her life... She lost her family... their love and support...

She wants to know why its all happening to her... She wants to know the reason behind all this....

To stop her Tears and noiseless crying... The door opened...

Amar entered in to the Room... She moved away from the bag.. and stand near the shelf...

Amar walked in to the Room... his eyes are so red... The anger is clearly visible in his eyes...

Archu always love to see him anger in his movies... but now its like a hell to her...

He asked her sit...

She is standing in the same position... Her fingers and palms are started to get cold... But some sweat drops are appeared in her forehead... which is a evident for her fear...

She is struggling in her point...

I said.... Sit....

Amar shouted in his anger... She sit on the bed immediately...

Amar filled a glass with his drinks... And he took a sip from it...

Then he turn towards her... Who is dieing in her fear....

Amar walked to her.. And she snapped her head to see him.... He came near her..and he played his forefinger from her forehead to her chin....