Amar Success Meet

Amar POV...

Archu came down and saw the reporters and fans who are all waiting infront of their house...

They are celebrating the success...

She came back to Amar ...who is busy laughing with his Lovely Granny...

Archu:.. Look... this is not right... U need to go and talk with them now... They are so much crazy about u Mr.SuperStar...??..😖

Amar looked at her...And smiled inwardly...

Granny:.. Nandhu... She is right... They are standong there for u only na... Please be serious... go...

Amar got up from his seat..and came near Archu....

Archu looked at him confusingly...

He walked to his entrance... and called one of the worker.. and a security...

Amar:.. Is everything is ready?????....

Security:.. Ready... sir.. can we allow them inside???..

Amar:.. With Pleasure...

He smiled...

Archu came behind him.. and she is completely confused by his action...

Then the gate of his mansion is opened..

One by one... All his people whoever was standing there is now seated inside his mansion area... which is always used for pressmeet and all...

She smiled and amazed.. Becoz it is nearly a large number ... Still he is behaving like this....

He walked infront of his fans and Reporters...

Everyone is waving and shouting...

He smiled and greeted them all..

Amar:.. Welcome to my home...and Thank u for the love and support.... Thank u so much...

He said that..and seated there...

His manager came and Ask the reporters ask questions...

So like that.. The interview is going on...

Archu is out of her sense.. She is looking at him magicly...She forgot that ..she is also someone who is standing infront of these many people ....

She is just looking at him... His actions... His moves... His smile...

She is also going crazy like others...

He turn and looked at her...
She sense that she is staring at him for a long time...

She composed herself... He sensed that..what happened to her.. Which made him to feel so high.. and he smiled inwardly...