Not a Stranger

Amar was laying in his balcony sofa.... He is ready to walk with his walking stick....

He started felt so bored to be in his room...

After He became a star... He never sit and rested for this long  . .... It is really tough for him to be like this...

He watched alottt of movies in this free time .... Still he felt so alone... Radha is very busy to handle all his commitments..which want to be postponed due to the accident....

Police and private detective are trying to catch the person who planned this for Amar.....

His thoughts are travelling to the Day when he started to stand before the camera.... He was a very shy kid... He never talked alot with girls in his schools and college... But after he came in to the Industry... he need to dance sing... and be romantic and close with unknown girls... Thats the very tough job for him... After a lot of time... He used to it now... But still he felt so shy in between crowd of people...

His thoughts are disturbed by a laughing sound..... from the backside of the kitchen... which is straight down to his balcony....

He got up and looked the source person....

Its Archana... She is teasing Anjali... About something....

Anjali is also smiling.... He can see their closeness....

He decided to go down... But he felt that... if they saw him... then they will become so quite ...

so he decided to stay there itself to listen more.....

Archu:.. Okay ka... So tell me.. when u going to propose him????...

Anjali smiled...... Why should i?????...

Archu:.. Hey... this is not a good thing.... U like him rit???..Then go and tell him right now... Dont be like this ka...

Anjali:.. Arrey... u dont know... We girls need to wait till they propose first...

Archu:.. Why its like that..???...

Anjali:.. Actually... Boys needs to get the full idea... to take us to their world..so this is the time for them to think... So if i proposed him as u said.. then surely .. He will think like... Am so rushing him....

Archu:.. Akka.. i feel like u r thinking too much... Listen to me... life is a thing which is not sure about the next mint... so dont waste ur time... go and tell him..  Be happy... okay...

Anjali smiled at her...

Archu hugged her...

Anjali:.. Okay.. tell me one thing.. Did u loved anyone???..

Archu lost her smile...

Archu:.. Actually akka... I don't even know  .. How it will be loved by someone  ...????...

Anjali looked at her....

Archu:.. I never loved anyone.. and noone is there to love me....

Anjali:.. Hey... if u dont have means... u have ur family rit...

Archu eyes are started to get moist....

Her beautiful eyes..are spilling the painfull tears...

Archu:.. They loved me once... But now... Everyone hates me Ka...

Anjali:.. They misunderstood u like Amar Annaya... If they came to know the truth... they will be back as like the past Archu...

Archu:.. No ka.. Dont compare them to Him... They are my parents ka... They are the one who raised me... How hold me.. How can they believe this Ka...????.. He didn't know anything about me.. So he misunderstood me.. It is possible... But my own family... who knew me for 22 years... Its like... They killed me alive....