Life is Same for All...

Nandhu's POV:.....

I m Amar @ Nandhu....

Only My mom and my childhood Friends know me as Nandhu... Apart from them... All know me as Amar... An artist...

Are u guys think that... am the most happiest man in the Earth .... No... Not at all....

I love my Mom and Dad alot... Am just a normal Guy... I never had a big big dreams to Acheive.. All i want is I need to be Happy...

And My life was so lovely... i had alot of friends.. i always be with them...

I completed my Degree.. At that Time.. i m searching for a nice job which is related to my carrier...

That's the time when i met her... Shivani....

A beautiful Girl... She is so mesmerising... At First i attracted to her eyes... After Some time.. i started feel special towards her...

But I didn't know her reality at that time... I never present me as a person who have a big background
.. Actually i felt bad... that.. many man stand a step away from me if they came to know about my background.. so i always hide it...

So i hide my real identity from Shivani also...

Slowly... I started to fall for her.. Her smile is the only thing which i expected in this whole world... I loved her so much...

She too treating me like she is in love with me... And i started to fly in the air... One day accidentally i kissed her on her cheeks in a bus...

She smiled... So i felt that she too love the moment like me...

All is going  well...till my birthday...

My Dad decided to celebrate my birthday in a Star Hotel..

I ask them to cancel it.. but he is very adament that.. he need to introduce his heir to the Industry friends and all
..

So i went to the hotel... i was waiting in the parking for my friend... who is a Actor...

I never expect to see a scene like that in my life...

Suddenly i heared a sound... which is anonymous to the spot.. so i turned to look for the source of the sound...

But what i saw... makes my heart blead...... Yes.. shivani is with him in his car....

I cant beleive my eyes... I was shattered at the moment... They are moving very close... I cant stand there for a sec.. I leaved from there... to the party slot...

After that i met after 10 days..

I was shocked to see her fake presence... Yes.. till that moment.. i beleived all her fake love as real...

But she is fake.. a complete crap..

She came to hug me... I stopped her..

She was shocked to see my response..

Amar:... Why shivani... what is the need to act with me.. if u dont want to be mine... then why... ????...

She iwas puzzled with my sudden question... Then i told her that... i saw her with him...

Again am the one to get shocked... to hear her response..

Shivani:.. See Amar.. U are a normal Guy.. But.. He is a Star.. U know.. I m so crazy about him.. We met two three times..and I dont know.. When we become like this.. U cant understand this.. leave it na...

I slapped her hard..

Amar:.. How can u like this shivani..???.. What is there in a Star.. they are also a normal human being...

Shivani:.. Yes.. there are normal human being.. But they have fame.. They have money.. They have popularity... which u can't even imagine in your life.. And Get last...

With that.. she leaved..

I was shattered... Its almost 5 months.. After that incident.. i never came out.. i lost all my happiness... I felt that.. my life is over..

But my Mom... She was the one who helped me to come out of it..

I was tried to hide about shivani from her.. but I cant.. so i shared everything with her..

She asked me to get succeed..

After that.. i started to think about my own life.. Everytime when i started to step in a company.. I can hear her words.. "Fame.. Popularity... "...

I decided to become a Actor.. A star.. A popular person...

And My dad.. is a producer.. so i easily get in to my Carrier..

First all my movies are Not good.. 3 to 4 flops..

But i didn't give up... I tried again and again.. and i worked like a machine...

After so many years.. now.. I am... Super Star Amar... Now Am having everything.. Fame.. Popularity.. More more money... But i can't be happy as my inner person.. Now am pressured to secure my fame and popularity..

But inside.. in some where.. still am the same Nandhu.. But it is like very very very deep inside me.. where noone can reach...

Because of Shivani... I lost hope in Love and Relationships..

I hate Marriage and Commitments.. I never saw a women like my mother.. And Ofcrse.. i have alot good women friends in Industry also.... they are so nice.. But i lost my courage to love  anyone anymore...

All i want now is.. Be a good person to my Circle... thats it... And i don't want to met a women like shivani again..

I respect people... as the real.. i hate artificial persons.. And As a actor.. I hate the first thing is Rumours..

I hate to hear some thing like that... Why people are doing these things  i dont know... but always i m trying my level best to clarify it...

I felt blessed when i saw some fans... I felt happy at that moment...

And i felt alone when my dad passed away.. He is like a pillar support for me... But now.. am becoming a worst sometimes.. which is related to my profession...

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Everyone..

Once Again Am repeating that...

All the characterization and Scenes are my Own Imagination...

So all the rights are reserved..

I hope u all like it.. I dont want to keep it as a secret of Amar.. so I disclosed it now..

Lets see.. how he will find his love of life.. What will going to happen once Archu met her Super Star Amar..

Keep reading.. I need all ur Support very Badly...

So please all the readers.. Vote for me.. And please say some words.

Thats the only think ... am expecting from all..

Have a good day.. keep smiling...

~Beenu~