He is back

Author's  POV..

Love... Its not preferred with exact definition ..

Everything in love is based on their emotions and their expectations on each other..

Some people felt that.. Love is not real.. Some people felt that.. it is the most important thing to live ur own life..

But the point is.. Every human wants to share their entire emotions with one person .. who is ready to accept them as it is...

Everyone is searching and longing to have a person like this..

It may be a friend..or mother.. or father.. or brother.. or sister.. whoever it may be..

But when it comes to women.. Its only her Husband.. Yes.. Always..women is the one who is changing their position..

First they are a daughter..

Then they are sister..

Then they become a friend..

Then they become a wife..

Daughter in law of a house..

Then they become a mother..

A women will accept the misunderstanding with all the relationships.. But when her man did something like that.. They can't afford it at any situation.. That doesn't mean that they are completely depending on that man.. That is witnessing their love.. Selfless love for her man...

A man.. needs to have a clear thought  and idea about his future carrier and financial boundaries.. But in his relationships.. he need to have some responsibility..he needs to check that Whether they able to live peacefully .. But when it comes to his wife..

He always prefers his expectations from her.. more than her emotions which is hidden to the complete world...

But some Man are available there.. Who always giving their priority to his women's emotion..

And my husband is just like that few mens.. who are out their to prefer their womens words...

Archu.. :Am sooo happy that.. Am wife of a wonderful human among this earth..

She smiled.

She is reading a book.. which he brought for her...

The title of the book is..

"Love is not just a fantasy"

She loved the title itself..

Whenever she is alone in their bedroom.. Her mind is just wandering behind him.. He is put of the station. And here am alone.. and longing to see him again..

In this one wk .. Alot of things happened here..

Yes.. I met my parents.. Which are came here to see me..