Always Special

Archu POV:...

Ha ha ha... I m so excited... U guys can think me that Am crazy... But yes.. I am Damn Crazy...😆😆😆😆

I m soooooooo excited... Day after tomorrow... Is very special day in my life....

I think u guys guessed it....

Yesssss..... Its Super Star Amar's Launch .....

😍😍😘😘😘😘😂😂😊😊😙😙😚😚😚😀😀😉😉😉😃😃😄😄

I m going to see him...

Wowwwww.... i dont know.. what am going to do at that moment...

My Super star Amar... U guys also know him na... how can i stay cool ah.... am scared that what if i got fainted at that special moment?????...

No no... i dont want to loose that moment...

Okay.. let me decide..what i will do on that day... See. ... I got the tickets... becoz ... am a reporter na.... 😋😉😉😉😉

But ... i felt bad for all the other girls whoever miss it... I know.. There is a huge amount of girls are going crazy for him like me... So i wish that... each one will get a chance like this... but he is so down to earth person ... so he will never reject or ignore a fan... at any cost ..... so nice know... Ya..m he is very very very nice fellow..

So lovely... Very kind... Very Attractive.. Very stylish... Very Manly... and the list go on like that....

What this craziness is not our fault... its all becoz of him...

Latha:... Hey Archu....What are u doing there da????...

Archu came out of her thoughts...

Latha:.. Ohhhh so ... u started to plan for the launch....

Archu smiled sheepishly....

Latha:... Tell me ... one thing.... What makes u to like him this much???.. Or ... he is ur crush something like that???...😘😘😘

Archu:.. Hey... Latha... Do u know who he is???.. How can i think him like that????... Seee... yes i like him to the core... But let me tell u one think.. he is like a Sun.. or Moon.. am just on of the Bird which always follows their light.... So... i can't even dream to reach them .. not even for a dream...

Latha:.. then tell me... what is ur feeling ahhh????....

Archu:... She smiled... I dont know...Sometimes.. i respect him alott... for his social doing.... Sometimess... i admired him alot ... Sometimes... i m impressed by his look and all... i dont know.. what i feel for him.. But i always there to Wish him..and Encourage him... thats it... 😘😘😍😍😋😋

Latha:.. Oh... sooo sweet baby....

Archu hugged her...

Archu:.. My dad ... always ask me this questions...

Latha:.. Oh... so ur whole fanily knows that.. u r a crazy fellow...

Archu:.. Ofcrse.. all knows that... some people tease me... But some people ask me like u asked... But noone understand me like u do... u so sweet...

Latha again smiled sweetly...

Archu and Latha.. go to sleep after that...

Amar POV:...

Every time i wish to do a project in my best.....and i always done it to the best of my work.. so i never regret or any excitement about the success or flop... ... but Tomorrow... am going to start a new  project..which is produced by my friend kamal... i want him to earn from this project... for that i need to do some more work for this project...

He is really suffered alott ...

And Anil is a new director... He trust me alot that... he can start his carrier with me... So i need to take that responsbility also...

sometimes i felt so low with myself... i can't even share that with my mom..and my very close friends...

But i have a very close fan...

Yes.. am having alot of fans.. but out them.. i have a very huge huge... and very honest lovely fan... i dont know who is he..and he/she dont know who am????...

Yes.. alot of people doing crazy fiction by the movies and all...

But that fan is something different... That person always makes me to see myself.. I dont know how that person know me that much... but some times it shocks me alott....

I dont know or i dont have time for this all.. but ... One day... My cousin Venitha asked me to read a fiction story... which was written by that person... And after that.. i started to follow that person's blog..

That follow also using a fake name..
Crazyfan...

And i too created a fake name.. as... ItsMe...

She/he accepted it... And started to chat or explain about something related to me... am shocked.. and i tried to know him more... But that person.. is very smart...

What i liked more is... that person ..  never comments on any rumours about me... Thats so unique..and i felt very happy to have a fan like him...

I wish to meet that person.. and ask him to be my friend.. but i dont know who is he.... or where is he...

What to do... i cant came out of the shadow... But i will meet that person one day...

He laid on his bed...

Tomorrow he need to attend the launch... And he wished that... He want to attend it with his mother... but after his Dad's death.. his mother stopped to attend any public functions...

All she wants is to get him married... ????....

sometime i felt very bad.. for that ... i strucked with my bad experience.. but what can i do...???.. I cant trust anyone...

Only time can heal this.. Not only Mom.. all my fans.. all my audience..and all my friends from the Industry... waiting for my wedding.. but am not at all ready...

With all the thoughts..he fall asleep...

************************************************************************************************************

Hi Everyone... So tomorrow... Archu going to see him.. But what will happen.. that the suspence and The turning Point of the story...

So keep reading.. Have a good day...

Keep smiling... Leave your views..and vote for me...

~Beenu~