He is My Star...

Archu POV....

She is in her deep sleep .... After so many days...She is sleeping like a baby....

Sudden She wake up from her Deep Sleep....

Her eyes are wide open..... She dont know ....

She speaking to herself....

Archu:... How... it happened again...????.... Archana... u are so bad... In a single day... u changed to this level.... Stupid...

she hit on her forehead....

Sunrays are passing through her balcony glass door... Now she is in the luxury room ... It was  done by Radha Maa...

She getup from the bed..and walked to the balcony....

Its so early... Nearly... 5.45... the sun is Still in its half sleep...

The Air is so chill.... She loved that For few seconds .... And her body felt so comfort in that chill air....

Casually she turned to her right side... She was shock....

Amar is sleeping in the Balcony .... But He is shivering ....

Unknowingly... Her mind and heart ... need to know about him now... She ran out of her room... and Walked to his door... But she got struck that... His words repeated in her words .... "Dont ever came in to this room.... "He never allowed her to come ...

She walked back to Radha's room... But still she is sleeping....

Archu felt so bad to wake her up from her tight sleep....

She came back to his door... She is fighting with herself  that.. what Should she do now??? She  lost her patience... Now she opened the door..and ran to him... He is shivering in Cold freeze air....

She took his blanket and Covered him with it...

He got back to his comfort ....

He is sleeping like a baby.... A cute baby....

Archu:.. What the hell... you are thinking Archu...????...

With that double swing thoughts... she walked out of his room...and get back in to her room.....

Its Almost 2 days ... After she came to know all the truth....

Unfortunately Amar is here for last two days... So Radha and Archu postponed all their plans to catch Shivani.... and Ranjith...

But they don't know that... Amar already started his work to Smash them both.... But he is in his guilt... Which he can't overcome....

So he still maintained as it is....

Even Radha also believed his acting... ofcrse... He is the best one in that....

But Archu is waiting for the right oppurtunity to Punish Shivani...and clear all the misery.... between them....

Breakfast time....

Amar wokes up... and He confused to see his blanket on him....

But he convinced himself ....

He got freshup..and went to the dinning hall... to have his breakfast....

No one is there .... Only Archu is doing some work in Kitchen...

He saw her... She is doing something... He called his mom...

Amar:.. Maaa...

But Archu turned to see him... But she got shock to see his eyes pasted on her ....