Get Well Soon...

Amar PoV.....

Its not easy... for a women..She needs to sacrifice alot...after knowing all her past... I felt like to punish myself for my unforgivable mistakes....

His thoughts are travelling here and there.. 

He felt like ... He needs to do something for her... But at the same moment ... he felt like to stay away from her... He is so confused....

He is laying in the bed ..... He felt so much pain in his leg and Head... But his thoughts are hunting him....

Unknowingly he fall asleep..... His mind went blank....

It almost Next day.... Sun is waking up from East ....The Sunrays are disturbing his tired full sleep....He opened his eyes..and He can't open it fully.... After a few seconds  ..... His eyes are prepared to face the bright light.... He opened his eyes fully....

Still he felt some pain.... But His thought immediately moved to think about her...

He tried to turn his head to check for her... But he can't even move a slide bit.... He tried again... But a nurse came in.... She stopped him to strain his neck.....

He need to ask about Archana... But before he says or Ask anything... That nurse said that...

Nurse:.. Sir... please be quite... Ur wife didn't  sleep for the full night... She is the one who took care of u completely... She fall asleep just now sir... So please...

She smiled at him... He can felt a little bit relieved ... That she is here... next to him... But it makes him feel so bad that .. becoz of him she didn't slept....

After helped him to sit up... That Nurse leaved the room... Amar tried a little bit more... Now he turned his neck... His eyes are able to see Archana... who is sleeping very next to him, in her sitting position itself....

Amar:(in his mind)... Am sorry Archana... i want to bring back all ur happiness to u .. But i dont  know how to do that ..... i will do anything to make u happy.....

He is admiring her face... He never looked at her this deeply... She is really a natural beauty... she dont want to put any makeup and all... she is so simple..and so elegant....

He is admiring her each features of her face.... But to stop him... She opened her eyes.... Then only she came to realize that ... He is looking at her only... She moved a bit back... It mades him to realise that... she is awake now....

Both felt a little bit awkward....

He too change his face reaction... Archu got up and walked out of the room...

She didn't sleep for the whole night.... She keep checking him... whether he is fine or not...Her heart is racing now... She came out of that room.. but still she can feel his gaze on her....

After 20 mints again she came back..and helped him to fresh up..Her hand is shaking... Amar noticed her each move.... That makes her more tensed..... Then she gave a cup of his coffee... Amar got the cup...and started to sip....

He likes it... He stared at her .... She looked at him..and raised her eyebrows to question him... He didn't say anything... He lowered his gaze...

It almost 9 in the morning.... Radha came with his secretary and his close team....

Archana helping him to sit proper... Radha came in to the room at the right moment.. When Amar holds Archu's hand for a little support to sit...