Archana.....

Amar:... Why Maa...Why ... ???... It always happened to me like this....

Radha Maa:... Nandhu... please Calm down...

He stood up...

Amar:.. How can i Maa...???.. See... Look at her...

Radha turned to see Archana.. who is talking with Anjali now ....

Amar:.. She is innocent ma... she never did anything to me... But Am the one.. who spoiled her whole Life..and Dreams... Do You think that... it is easy for me to Forgive myself....

Radha can understand his feelings and His guilty feeling...

Amar:.. Its unforgettable ma... no one can forgive me... What will ....

Radha Maa:.. Amar .. please.. u need to understand that... its all happened...now you can't change anything....

Amar cried alottttt.... He hugged his mother....

The night went like that...

Archu is sleeping in her room.... she is thinking about her best friend Latha....

After this disasters... Her life completely changed... But she never forget her besty Latha...

Now she got a new friend Lavanya in her part-time... But still she really missed her besty Latha...

Unintentionally her eyes fall on her Personal chamber... which is look like a dairy with alot of papers and pictures... letters and all....

She gets up from her bed  and walked to take that chamber .... She take it in her hands ... and walked back to her bed.. and seated ...

She opened it....

Its a full collection of all her naughty and best memories....

She have alotttt of pics with her family... Friends.. with Latha... and Alottt of pics of Her Super star....

She started to recall all the crazy things which ever she did to see him... once in her  life time ...

But she wants to go a far away from him where she can't even able to see him... She heared alot of his good sides from Radha Maa .... Anjali Akka... But still she lost her deep trust which made her to do all the crazy things..... That doesn't mean that She judged a unknown person as a Fan....

Something is Weird now.. She can't able to see him as same as before... But she don't know what made her to feel like this....

She started to miss those days... where she enjoyed alot as a normal person... She is living the same life...but still others are looking at her and treating her as a Mrs.Hero..... That makes her to feel the difference....

That night is for the recalling for her....

Days are passing like a wind.... Everything is turning to their sides... Archu didn't met her Sister or her Family till now...

Radha asked Archu to stay out of it for some more time.... So she too obeyed her word...

Archu is doing as same as before... She did all the works... Radha also came to notice that she is doing all the house holds also...

Her days are normal...

Amar also the same person to her.. He never talked to her... He never looked at her ... He never acknowledge about her presence... From Last 20 days he is very Busy that... his movie is going to release in Next month  .. So all the promotions and all is going  on... in full swing....