Amar's thoughts

Amar's POV...

Haaaannn... I don't know ... How it all happened .. But yes... Am a new person now..

Amar.. The SuperStar Amar.... Who faced alot of failures.. and pain in his life.. Is now.. believing in love .and women.

Its all Becoz of my Dear Wife...

Yes.. She born for me.. She is just created for me.. and am the most most luckiest man in this entered world...

Yes.. Am Archu's Husband .. Now.. am so happy to say like that ..

He smiled to himself...

Now.. am in a Island.. Where i came 3 days before for shooting...

Nice place.. Nice weather... But now.. Its all waste becoz my Archu is not with me...

Seriously i never imagined before to live a life like this...

Ofcrse.. i have everything before she came in to my life . Fame.. Money.. Status.. everything.. But i lost myself..

she is the one who brought me back.. She is Archu.. My Fan..  ..He smiled...

Now.. Am head to toe completely in her love... This 3 days are felt like a hell without her.. For my goodness.. No network is working here...

He thought with a sad face...

Amar:.. I dont know what is she doing ... all i remember is her tearful eyes...

Flashback.....

Before 1 wk...

Amar was out for some meeting... Archu is alone in her room.. when Radha ma..and Granny went to attend a Wedding ceremony...

Archu is cleaning all his cupboard..

Archu:.. Being as a superstar.. He can't even keep his own cupboard clean..

She said..and looked at the clock.. Its almost 2 hours.. Still he is not back from his sudden meeting...

She said to herself..and walked back to the door to open..

But it opened before her..and he came in...

She felt relieved inside..

Archu: . Come come.. Why u took so long for the meeting???..

She asked and turned to walk ...

But he didn't gave any reply...

She  turn and looked at him.
.

He is tensed... She sensed it ..and She opened her mouth to ask..

Archu:.. What happened.. ???..