Archu's Emotions

Archu and Amar stepped out of the car...

And looked at her Handsome King of her world...

He smiled and wicked at her...

She too returned the same smile to him...

Radha Maa...and Granny also came and joined them ...

Amar hold her palm and started towards the venue..

As they showed there ... The media and Fans started to take their pictures and shooting  alot of  questions at them...

Both are in their Black dress

Both are in their Black dress.. They look Heavenly for his fans...

He stopped and gave some poses to the reporters...

As always.. He felt so nervous and shy infront of these many people.. Ofcrse they all are loving him alot.. but his buildin system never leaves him to react in that way...

He holds her by her Arms.. and smiled..

She noticed that he is nervous.. She touched his palm to make him look at her.. Thats it.. He smiled .. It is a bright and perfect smile...

She too smiled...

Radha Maa..and Granny watched this all from a distance.. They felt so happy to see this perfect couple...

After that photos.. They started in to the Hall..

His gaurds and his manager and all are guiding them.. As they walk in to the Venue through the door... They heared the crowd and the announcement of his arrival...

Everyone is clapping.. The Anchor and the Event handler of the tonight show is making people to see their Favourite Star's arrival in the projecting Big screen...

Everyone is seeing them.. Amar is holding her hand in a tight way.. They both came near their seats...

He turn towards the crowd and shakes his palm..and smiled at them..

The venue is echoed with his name...

She smiled ...She is very happy.. Actually she cant beleive that she is sitting  near him...