My Love belongs to her

Amar POV:

The moment when she fall in his arms.. He felt the meaning of his life .  The Love.. The Care.. The Devotion..The Feeling...

Am a man.. who lived a empty life  for years... Now.. its become the complete box of love and happiness... Its all because of my Archu... My Love... it completely belongs to her...

To disturb his thought chain... He phone started to rang....aloud...

He turned and looked at it... Its her...

He got a lovely smile on his lips... and picked the call without a sec...

Amar:.. Hello...

Archu:.. Hello... where are u Now???..

Amar:.. Mmm.. In my car...

Archu:.. Are u coming back to home..???

Amar smiled.. with a little sadness in his eyes...

Amar:.. No babe.. am moving to my next location...

Her side is complete silence...

Amar:.. Archu... are u there... ???...

Archu:.. Nothing... just some interruption... Take care... catch u later ... bye...

Without waiting for his reply... she cut the call...

Amar looked at the ph... and drop it on his coat pocket...

Amar (mind voice )

She is very sad... i can feel it... but what to do.. i need to complete this work at any cost....

Its nearly a month now.. After that day in the form house... We started to live as a normal couple.

She become my everything in all the terms of my life... She takes a very good care of my mom.. my Granny...

She is so sensible... Thats why i asked her to complete her degree... She is very happy to continue her studies.. so i made her to resign her assistant job...

He smiled...

She started to behave like that same kid.. who enjoyed her every moment of life.. am became her number one fan...

On a fine day... i bring latha to met her...

She is the most happiest person on that day... She smiled.. She laughed.. She cried... but its completely out of love.. and longingness for her bestie...

After that day... its became their routine to meet frequently...

She become more lovely towards me..

Life becomes a heaven... She is nearing her finals now... But i got my hectic schedules.. which is completely occcupied for 2 months...

She is alone.. She is crying.. She is longing for me... I know it... but i cant go back just like that.. Its her dream to see me a super actor.. more than a super hero.. she always wished to see me in Effective characters..  and it is one of them.. and i really want to surprise my fan...

He closed his eyes.. and layed back on his seat....

Screen shifted to Archu....

Archu ...

Who is laying in the bed.. with hugging his pillow... She can sense his smell.. its makes her to feel his presence next to her.. She is moving deep in to her emotion.. thats when the reality stopped her that... He is not here...

She opened her eyes.. and got up..

She looked around the room.. its the same room.. where they both lived a happy life.. She is really his better half.. and he is her life saviour..

She moved near the window... Where the rain drops are moving down in a Dramatic way... its makes her to see the world is going on in its smooth way... but her world is strucked behind him...

She closed her eyes.. she can see his smile.. his kiss.. his breath.. his touch.. which made her to leave her sense.. and made her like a puppet...

She really missing him.. She really wants to see him now.. but... Its not possible...

************************

Hiiii... i know.. everyone has alot of questions.. if u forgot the story line means... please read the last part once again.. its my fault.. i took a long gap.. and am back here.. its going to end soon..

Keep smiling..

Next part will be out soon..

Until then bye ...

~Beenu~