Why ????

Its Sunday... Amar leaved for Goa.. For his friends Wedding..

Archu is alone in their Room..

She is just awake from her tight sleep... She felt so good....and fresh.. Her energy level is high...

She felt like.. She belongs to him.. and he belongs to her.... But that is not right... He is not here near her..

She looked at the big size image... Which is infront of her...

This is his Current look

This is his Current look... As a Super star he keep changing his looks ...According to his upcomings..

But i personally felt that... This look is more attractive..

His plus is his eyes..and bread now.. Very manly.. Very Hot..

But still that eyes are emitting the Innocence and Child which is still awake in him... He is an awesome soul...

With this thoughts ...She walked near the photo frame..

And touched it.. She slowly moved her finger from his cheeks...

Archu:.. Amar..

She smiled to herself...

Now.. She always loved to pronounce that name frequently... But what to do... She want to hide it now.. He is normal as always.. so she can't understand his side.. And she is not ready to reveal her feelings now...

She knows that.. some thing is happened.. She can feel the difference... She knows that.. More than a fan..she felt her heart and thoughts are started to wavery...

She feels that..whether he too feels like this... But she dont have any idea about his thoughts and feelings...

Amar ... She pronounced again.. Then she smiled inwardly...

She walked to the washroom.. To complete her morning chores..

After a solid 30 mints.. she came out of the washroom...in her comfortable saree.

Now she is well used to sarees..she felt more comfortable.. and He too likes it.. He always compliments her look...