My Day Routine..

Archu POV:...

All My days are starting with the thought of him..And end with the thought of him....

WOwwwwww... like so poetry ... She smiled at her thought...

Now i m in My room... Scrolling my New Feeds... I m the member of All his Fan pages and follower of all his fan blogs in Facebook and Insta... And all... 

I love too Read fanfictions about him.. Sometimes i feel that.. How may be it will become true..???

Super Star Amar is Some Special Person i think so... Whatever ..and Whoever Worked with him will go crazy for him.. All are praising like Wow... And after all that he is very simple and calm as usual... 

But i read a article a year before..That ... " He is very fun lovely Person and Very friendly".. I m so happy to read something like this.. 

I dont know where he is know.. But here i m going Ga Ga for Him... 

She smiled at her own Thought...

Her smile is stopped by Latha words..

Latha :.. Archu... How long are u Going to sit like that ..and Dream about ur Super star ???? Come sleep...

Simply ...i got back to the bed..

All My Wallpapers are his Pics.. He is like my energy boost... 

She laid down.. to catch her Sleep and start to dream... 

Ho ... Where are U Super Star Amar...............

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Introduction of Amar:........................

A Nice bungalow is shown... Its Early Morning 6... some is shouting that "Sundar ....Where are you...."

Camera focused on the person who is shouting... 

She is  Radha Akshay Kumar... (Super star Amar's Mother)

Sundar came... 

Sundar:... Tell me Ma... 

Radha:... Sundar ... Please go and check on Nandhu... i think still he is sleeping.. Today he have a pooja for his next film... 

Sundar:...Okay Maa.. I will...

He walked to Super star Nandhu's Room..

He opened the Door ... There Our Super star..Who is Sleeping Peacefully...

Sundar:... Annaya... Annaya ..

Nandhu:... Hmmmm 

Sundar:... You need to wake up now Annaya... 

Nandhu:.. 10 Mints ..Go..

Sundar:..Annaya... Amma is calling You.. Today u have the Pooja for ur next Movie..

Nandhu slightly opened his eyes to check the time..its 6.10... He turned to see Sundar... 

He smiled at sundar..and sit up on the Bed..

Nandhu:.. Thank You for Waking me..

Sundar:.. Come soon Annaya.. I will Prepare Ur break fast..