Super star is Jealous

Amar is the most takable celebrity in the cinema town...

His movie which released today is the benchmark hit...

It is the most collected movie in the History of Industry...

Even in America and Australia is also fall in loce with his performance in the movie...

From morning itself.. All the phones in his house is ringing continuously...

He never tensed about his releases.. Only he worried about his beloved friends.. Because he always working for his friends.. And he really wants his friends to earn something.. But if it is flop or failure.. He worried about their money..and he always ready to compensate that.. But his friends is also merely same like him.. They never accept anything like that...

And this movie its very important for his director and his best friend.. Both are worked too hard for the movie. And this is the first movie for his director..so he really want to give his best...

And he did it as always.. And it is the biggest hit ever..

The music..and the bgm..everything is the biggest support for the beautiful script...

Radha amma..and Ammaamma is very happy to see all the news channel..

Every channel is spelling his name..

Granny:.. Radha.. Where is this Amar and Archana... The whole town is shouting.. But where is this two...

Radha smiled inwardly...

Granny...:. What happened Radha???..

Radha:.. Actually Maa.. Yesterday.. Amar came very late ..and he asked for Archana first...

She stopped and smiled...

Granny :... Tell me .??..

Radha:.. Ya.. I told him that... She is in the room. .And..then..

FB Shown...

Amar:.. Maa.. Where is Archu???..
..

Radha:.. She is in ur Room..???..Why..

Amar:.. Nothing ma.. Always she is busy.. i really got a doubt now...

Radha:.. What???..

He dragged his mother and made her to sit in a chair..and he seated himself next to her...

Radha looked at him with little confusion...

Amar:... Ma.. u know na.. We realised and started to love each other..and U know.. am very happy ma.. She really means alot to me.. i never imagined that.. i will get a women like her in my life..