Extreme Craziness...

Archu POV:....

She opened her eyes... She is in the bed... She is alone in the bed... She checks the time ..  it almost 7 . .. She got tensed .  she is late ..

She got up...and rushed in to the washroom.... She take a quick shower ..and came down... all prepared ..

There... Amar is eating his breakfast with Granny.  

She felt so bad...that she slept for  so long... Today she didn't prepare the breakfast for  them..

Amar saw her...

Amar:... Hooo.. Good Morning Madam...

She lowered her head .. she is expecting Granny to be angry with her...

But to surprise her...Granny smiled at her...

Radha came out of the Kitchen...with a plate in her hand...

Radha:.. Archu.... come come... u dont  have much time...

Archu smiled weakly... She sat opposite to Amar..

Amar smiled inwardly to see her hesitation....

Amar :.. Archana... Are u cleared all the schedules for this week....

She looked at him ... Granny also looking at her... she noded yes...

Amar smiled at her..

She know that... He is trying to tease her again... He is doing that frequently now... He never behaved like this before..

After few mints they both are moved of the gate in his car...

They didn't speak anything till they reach the set...

After that .. They both got busy in their own works....

Shooting is going in full swing... Everyone is working hard ...

As a Normal person... Archu admired alot ... She can't beleive something that how that are projecting in the big screen loke something else...

And she started to learn alottt... It almost 3 weeks... Amar is so comfortable with her around him... But sometimes her madness is weird... For example... If he is doing something like... He got shot...or he got hit ... She started to cry... she can't see that at all...

Everyone noticed this .. but all are pretending that...

Archu is nature is like that... Even in any movie... If some sad scenes came .. she will cry .... till the end... thats her nature...

Now... she is watching her favourite star  . .... Super star.. And also... Some how she is connected with him Personally... Now she can't even see his acting sometimes...

Amar knows it damn well.. But still he tried to make her in to something better... ..

Archu got to know alot about costume designing... She had alot of good ideas... which will more elegant and also very comfortable for the heroine...