My Naughty Wife

Archu:... Why are u behaving like this ah... ???..

They are still in their Hug..

Amar smiled..

Archu:.. Tell me.. Why??..

She asked by holding his collar...

Amar:.. Look..

He said...and raised her face to look at him...

Amar:.. U r my Wife...and its natural know.. that i want to behave like this with u...

He said.. and she didn't happy with his reply.. she expected something else..

She stepped away from him...and turn to walk... But he again drag her towards him..and hold her tightly...

Archu:.. Leave me.. i dont want u to behave like this with me...

She said..and He laughed...

Amar:.. My Crazy Fan.. Dont be like this Crazy...

He said..and kissed in her cheek...

He is laughing at her innocents..

Amar:.. Dumb wife... U r not only my wife.. u r my love.. my First love..

He said..and made her to look at him..

Amar:.. Archu.. listen carefully.. u are not just a married women for me.. U r my everything.. U r my love..and u know... I already lost my hope once Archu.. But u r the one who made me to fall in love again... So i can't even describes ur presence and value in my life...

He said with so much love and emotion.. He is saying and his eyes are fixed in her eyes.. Who is melting in to his Arms and love..

Archu:.. I love u..

She said.. and hugged him tightly...

Amar:.. Maybe if u r not my wife also .. i really want to have u like this..

He moved his palm in her waist.. She felt so electrific..

Amar laughed at her reactions for his touch...

She broke the hug and came out of his hold..

Archu:.. Lets gooo...

He smiled and both got in to the car.. And he started his engine from there..

Love.. Love is in the air.. Each moment the care and affection for eachother is growing growing...

They reached their house.. where His Mom and Granny is already asleep....