Unbelievable

Archu is shocked by her words...

Radha started to talk... Complete Mute .... After hearing few minutes... Archu started to cry.... She can't control herself....

Radha wiped her tears and consoled her... But still Archu is in pain... Her thoughts about her current situation is changed by now....

She dont know ... what she will do now????....

She moved out ..from the hug... She sat on the bed... Tears are finding their own ways....Her face turned so pink.... All the scenes are visioning before her eyes...

Archu:..why.... Why .... its all happened like this....

She is crying .... Her voice is so loud now....

Radha:.... Please Calm urself Archu....

Archu Hugged her again... She is crying...

Radha:.. I need ur help to solve all this Problem... And only u can solve this Archu....

Archu looked in to Radha's eyes...

Radha:.. See... u need to become more strong... and be urself... Dont cry like this.... Lets fight for ur rights... And Before all this... u need to be ready to face Amar... and his anger....

Archu closed her eyes ... Her mind travel back to Amar...

She opened her eyes... She is thinking .... After few mints... She stood up from the bed..and walked to the window.....

Archu:.. Maa.. I am ready to do all the things as ur wish...

Radha is so glad to hear these words ... She rushed to Archu and kissed on her forehead....

Radha:.. Thank u so much dear... Am so happy... Really my Amar is so lucky.....

Archu:.. But i have one condition....

Radha : . ... What???...

Archu:.. I will leave once i solved all the problems...

Radha got shock....

Radha:.. Why..????... U have the rights to be here.. and u are Mrs.Amar... Dont  forget That Archana...

Archu:.. No Maa.. Actually... I became his wife, only because all this problem.. But in real, am just a girl... Thats it... He don't even like to see me... And this is like a punishment for him to live with me... And i dont want to be here as his punishment....

Radha tried to speak again.. but Archu continued...

Archu:.. Seriously ma... He didn't like me... U know something... Am his crazy fan girl... all i wished is ,to see him once in my life... But now am the biggest obstacle in his life... No one can feel the pain what am going through now????...

Radha:.. But he will like u Archu...

Archu:.. She smiled ... No ma... not possible... Pls dont compel me....

Radha denied to speak...

Archu:..Maa... please allow me to go out for sometime...

Radha noded with a smile... Archu took her bag and leaved from there in a rush....

Radha watched her leaving...

After she leaved... Radha called one of her servant...and shift all her belongings to the room which is next to Amar's Room...